Chapter 2: Part 1- Fight

* A LONG BOY. AND CALVIN CAN LIKE SUCK MY LEmon bar. I made them extra sour! Also language warning! -Rezy*

*Next Morning*

I woke up to my alarm clock making it's usual annoying noise. Groaning I reached my arm over Plagg so I could turn it off. As I turned it off Plagg groaned in annoyance, feeling him shift around. I could feel the light shining through my wall of windows, they do have shades, yet I programmed them to get removed every morning at 7ish. I blinked open my eyes just before quickly squinting. Slowly I sat up, yawning as I turned to see how long it took me. '7:05am. Not that long at all... -I stretched my arms- well, I better get ready for school..' While in the midst of stretching, my eyes shot open as I remembered school. Quick as a flash I pulled the covers off of me before jumping out of my bed with a gentle thud. As I rushed over to my bathroom to take a very quick shower, I heard Plagg once more groan.

*After getting ready, its 7:45*

"Come on Marinette! The cars outside!" I heard Natalie voice as I was just putting my hair in a low ponytail. "Coming!" I shouted as I grabbed my side bag (Basically Marinette's) along with my backpack, with Plagg inside my side bag. I quickly ran into the kitchen to get Plagg his Camembert, which didn't smell that bad, yet just enough that no one smelled it. Stuffing said cheese in my side bag, I ran out the door and into the car. When we arrived outside the school it was 7:50. 'I guess we don't live that far away' I thought to myself as I saw multiple teenagers walking into the school, while some just stood by the staircase. I took one last look at Gorilla and Natalie, they where both looking at me back.

Giving them a thankful smile, I openned the car door. Soon, I was outside the car closing the door, within seconds the car drove off, leaving me standing their. Luckily I wasn't noticed by anyone yet, cause I didn't want to have to deal with that right know. I walked forward with a sorta straight face as I adjusted my side bag with Plagg in it, making him softly hiss at me. I kept looking around, either at the people in groups who where talking, or at the sky. It seemed so beautiful today, I softly gulped as I tripped on something, making me look in front of me. I closed my eyes ready for impact to the ground yet I felt strong arms grab my sides, catching me.

"Y-You ok?" A males voice said to me as I openned my eyes before quickly looking upwards to see a boy. He had blonde hair with emerald green eyes, I seemed to have tripped right into his chest, I quickly looked around him and saw that he had other people with him. Quickly I took a step away from the boy, making him remove his grip from me. "Y-Ya I am! Im truly sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I said with slight stutter towards the boy, he seemed slightly shocked, along with his friends, all of them where staring at me. 'Damn.. Do I have something on my face?' I gulped as I grabbed my arm kinda rubbing it in confusion and nervousness.

"Y-Your.." The reddish brown ombre hair'd girl, with brown eyes covered by black glasses spoke. I immediately knew why they where staring, they recognized me. "Y-Ya.. heh.. I should've guessed people would recognize me.." I said while looking at the girl while stilling rubbing my arm. "So Marinette Nadar right?" The other boy, who also had glasses yet had headphones around his neck said. I nodded slowly as I gave a quick glance to the blonde boy who caught me. 'Hmph! He sorta reminds me of a certain partner of mine!' "Im Alya Cesaire! It's wonderful to meet you Marinette!" Alya said while putting out her hand as I shook it with a smile on my face, the brown hair'd boy did the same, saying that his name was Nino. I slightly turned towards the blonde boy, he was just staring at me, making me slightly uncomfortable as I watched Nino nudge him.

*Adriens POV*

'Sabine Nadar's daughter just fell on me. I caught her. I touched Marinette Nadar. Even If I'm not obsessed with fashion, I can't believe that this happened-'   My thoughts where interrupted by Nino nudging my arm, making me shake back into reality. I realized that I was just staring at her, she was looking at me with a smile. "O-Oh! Im Adrien." I said while shaking her hand while I felt my face go slightly red in embarrassment. "Nice to meet you Adrien, Alya and Nino!" She said with her signature smile that almost made me melt.