Chapter Five

Eren, managing to move his head from Levi's cloths. Breathed in a big breath of air. "What the hell are you doing?!" Levi kept rubbing Erens shoulders, neck and chest. "Covering your scent with mine." Eren kept struggling. "I don't want to smell like you! Get off!" Eren yelled. "Oh my god Eren, just work with me." Levi growled out making Eren stiffen but not fully go submissive. Levi flipped Eren over so that his head was in his lap and he had access to the back of his neck. "Fucking chill." Levi mumbled as he emitted calming pheromones. Which Eren was still so stubborn he decided to not breathe through his nose. Levi decided, he would have to be forceful. He held Erens bare shoulders down with one hand, and took his other to gently but still with pressure, rub the back of his neck in soothing circles until he heard the faint rumbling of an Omegan purr. Eren had both hands covering his mouth, eyes glued shut as he held still and let Levi finish covering him in his scent. Each drift of fingers left a searing reminder of his heat, and a very close and strong Alpha. Eren kept his mouth covered to hold back his moans and purrs, he felt so relaxed and happy at the moment and he did not like it. Panting he bit his knuckle as Levi's hand rubbed his lower back.
Levi made his mind go blank. He would not take advantage of Eren in his state, but he would cover him in the smell of his own to protect him from the ship mates upstairs. The rocking of the boat made it easier for Levi's mind to drift off, but as his mind was else where, his hand had a mind of its own. Rubbing the small gland points on Erens hips, his collar bones, neck scent glands, his spine. Slowly tracing letters and shapes of unknown things to him at the moment. His Alpha hand wanted a taste of the pretty Omega in his lap. Levi only realised when Eren started whining and grinding on Levi's knee. "Oh shit Eren." Levi cursed. "Mmm Levi." Eren moaned out as his eyes glazed over and his glands started to emit arousal.