Chapter Nine

It had been 4 weeks, at least 1 month and we were still no where near the castle that Levi lived in. "Where the fuck are we?" I seethed. We were walking on a dirt road, deep in a forest area. It was shaded so it gave the forest an erie glow, not to mention how quiet it was. Levi didn't respond, he just stuck up his middle finger and held it up to my lips to hush me. I swatted his hand away. "You will answer me!" I yelled, noticing the distant sound of a murder of crows flying away. "Eren," Levi turned around so fast I bumped into his chest,"if you don't shut the fuck up, we will be literally eaten alive by fucking cannibals that are like 9 feet tall. There is a reason you don't hear any animals." I went silent, and so did Levi. I felt really guilty, the tight feeling in my gut where you regret it. I made my Alpha mad, and now-I am so fucking pathetic. I scratched at my slightly swollen stomach that was poking from my tattered green shirt. The smell of Levi and his pups were even stronger, not to mention the extra weight on my back.

"Hold on.." Levi whispered, he placed his hand out to stop me. "There's something near. Get behind me." A strong feeling of fear overwhelmed me, I felt like crying. Tears pricked my eyes as I heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming from the right side of us. Where the giant trees shaded the area. That's when I started to notice something.

There were giant handprints the size of wagon wheels imprinted into the trees, almost as if the person who made them pressed into the tree. "Hey, Levi?" I spoke slowly,"they might be a bit bigger then 9ft.." I heard Levi growl, "what do you-" Levi's eyes widened as a giant hand came from the forest and slammed him into the tree behind us.

I screamed, Levi's nose was bleeding from the compact and he had a nasty gnash in his head. The monster of a thing turned one of its overly sized eyes to look at me. I screamed again, it's disgusting hands swept over its ears and it hunched.

"Oh my Wall Maria! Levi, are you okay?" I asked as I ran over to him and held his head gingerly in my chest. "F- fuck sting giants and their pop tarts." Is all he mumbled. Oh my god please don't have brain damage. "Cover your ears baby", I don't know why I acted like I cared at that point, but all I know is that the monsters hand was reaching for us again. I cleared my throat and screamed again, this time, in its face. His eyes bulged and where it's ears were supposed to be started to pour blood in small leaks. It jerked its head back and let out a long moan of pain as it ran back into the forest. "Levi, oh god please wake up."

I'm so sorry guys, this chapter is only 500 something words I didn't have enough time to write more. Hope you enjoyed