Chapter Eight

We were stuck in that storage deck for four days until Eren calmed down and was finished with his dick craze.  Full of cum and hickies and love bites littered around his thighs and chest, other places too. Eren had pushed himself all the way on my dick, ejaculating  while I thirsted a few more times until my Knot was inside once more and cumming buckets. Eren had fell asleep on my shoulder, still connected with my knot. I was still going through my orgasm, so I bounced slid Eren up and down as much as I could with my knot. It was more of a lazy act, I was tired and was still on my sugar high. With Eren dead asleep in my lap, I could go deeper than he would have liked, where it was painful with out hurting him.
With my knot controlling my Alpha inside, I slid my dick farther up Erens ass in a angle that made me go into a tighter area.  Putting pressure on my dick as I pushed harder to squeeze inside.
"Oh fuck," I rumbled out. Each squirt of jiz now going up further. I sat there, fully seated for awhile before I pulled out a little.  Still inside, but not so far up. 

I guess my moving around woke Eren, because the next thing I know, Ocean blue eyes with hints of gold are staring at me. Tiredness and exhaustion resting for a few seconds before the eyes narrow while looking at me. Eren slowly looked behind him, seeing my dick up his ass, the bite marks littering his body.

"You.." Eren began before wincing at his shoulder. Looking over, he saw a big bruising bloody bite mark, that I was sucking and licking on.

"What the fuck?! You MARKED me?! You...ASSHOLE ALPHA RAPEST!!" Eren yelled while slamming his fist on my shoulder. "Fuck. Eren, stay still." Erens pupils went into slits. "Stay still?! Why the fuck-" Eren jerked up words when my knot pulled painfully at his inner walls. Tears pricking his eyes. "Oh-oh my god." He whispered while covering his mouth. "You knotted me? Am I pregnant ?!"

My eyes pinched together. No, that didn't sound right. "Don't worry, I took my birth control" is what resounded in my head. 

"Fuck, Eren you lied to me?"
Eren looked startled. "Lied...? Lied about what?"
I looked him dead in the eye.
"About taking birth control."
We both went silent, so many things are so wrong. So many terrible, terrible things.

"What the fuck are you two sluts doing in my dock you dogs? Get OUT!" An old fat lady with a nasty mole and old worn clothes yelled down at us from the stairs. She was holding a rolling pin in her tightly clasped fat hand and shaking it wildly by her head.

"Of-of course man!" We both stuttered.

Eren and I were walking down a crowded street, I had no guards and both of us were royal. Royalty screwed. We had to make it to my castle before the titans came to check on the Townes people.

"What happens if they find us?"
"They will kill us."  I answered simply.

"What happens if they kill us?"

"We die." I say while rolling my eyes.

I turned to a merchant. "Yes, can I buy two of these is dark green please? Thank you." I say while dropping a few coins in the mans hands. He hands me two thick dark green cloaks.

"Wear this." I say while I tossed Eren the cloak.

Eren stayed silent while clipping the cloak on.

"Let's go, quickly." While urging Eren into a smaller street.

Eren was angry, quite painfully obvious too. He smelled like babies, which meant that I did impregnated him. Male Omegas took 6 months to give birth, and if we were to reach my castle, it would take a month under cover.

"I will kill you." He said while pointing towards his stomach.
"I can smell it, I can smell you... inside, here." He placed his hand on his stomach. Too early to show, but still the smell anew and strong to the mated pair.
"Eren, you parents planned to mate you to me anyways, this is what they wanted." I say while ducking into a corner and checking the perimeter.

"No, they would not want you to rape me." He growled out, eyes narrowed and teeth clenched.
"Are you serious right now?" I asked, clearly pissed.
"Did you know how you basically threw yourself down on my dick? How I said no? If anything," I pointed my finger at him, "you raped me." I said while sticking my thumb at myself.
"So, shut the fuck up." I nod towards the opening and Eren stays silent.