Chapter Six

"Oh shit!" Levi yelled while jumping up from Erens warming body. Erens body slumped to floor while twitching with the want for an orgasm. "Leeeevvviii" Eren moaned out while rubbing himself. I should like totally get him  away from me while he can still remember names. Levi thought to himself and his growing erection. The small little space basement thing was filling with pheromones from the accidental trigger of Erens heat. "Why the hell are you going into heat now? Your parents died! Maybe, I don't know where the HELL Grisha went." Levi complained while pacing in a attempt to get rid of his raging bonner. If his dick had a mind of it's own, he would slap the little shit. Looking over at Eren only made it that much worse. Erens had Levi's shirt held over his mouth and nose with his hand in between his legs, pants down meeting his boxers. Legs shinning with sweat and a small amount of slick was puddled around his fingers, where he was feverishly thrusting onto them. Moaning out Levi's name. "Oh my fucking god..." Levi said behind his fingers as he sat in the corner of the room. "Self restraint I have no condoms. Self restraint I have no condoms.Self restraint I have no condoms." Levi chanted as he eyed a cluster of cardboard boxes tied together. After being silent for about two minutes and Eren slowly wiggling towards him, he shot up and grabbed the boxes. Awkwardly held at his side, he slipped one out and unfolded it in front of Eren. Taking out another he placed it beside the first, he repeated this until all he could do was hear Eren. Taking out some tape from the metal rack, he taped all of the boxes to keep Eren inside. "Ha...haha. That's it you little shit, now...-he panted-now you are all caged up for seducing me. With-with your long legs, and shiny ass...thick lips and gorgeous eyes. Oh my god!" Levi moaned and slid back into his corner. "I have to fucking suffer for seven days!"