Chapter Four

Sorry, I got back into the habit of not publishing and I had already said this book will be updated every few days. So, sorry 'bout that and let this chapter make it up to guys for my laziness.

The sound of music pounding over his head is what woke him up.  What greeted him was not the music, but the pounding in his head. "Oh my god." Even groaned. "Wake up, we need to leave." Another sound added to his headache. "What the hell happened?" When whisper yelled so not to make anymore pain. "Well.." Levi hesitated. "What?!" "Stop yelling you damn brat, it's non of your business." Levi shrugged off his dress coat while making his way to Eren. "Um...uh" Eren began blushing as Levi still neared him. Next came his shirt as he invaded Erens space. "Dude, nock it off." Eren stammered as he put his hands out in front of him. The music that was pounding was so loud, dust was coming off of the wood ceiling, and you could feel the wood vibrating. Taking this information, Erens heart was beating so fast, he could feel it in the wood underneath him. Levi's breath paled over his neck as Levi smelled his shoulders. "Fuck." Levi complained harshly. "Hell, you're going into heat soon." He reached for Erens shirt. "What the hell!" Eren complained and scooted away. "Get back here" he grabbed Erens Ankels and dragged him towards him. "Take your damn shirt off before I do." Levi commanded. "Fuck off!" Eren yanked his leg out of Levi's grip and kicked him in the face. They both went silent. Levi's hand was paused in mid air and he stayed still. Eren put his boot down and scooted as fast as he could. Until Levi looked up so fast, if he were to do it, his neck would crack. "That's it, I did not save you to watch you." So he ran over to Eren and Eren ran to the other side, Levi tried to corner Eren like a rabbit and a wolf. They were running around until Levi tackled Eren to the floor and ripped his shirt off. "Please! No!" Eren pleaded. "Shut up." Levi yelled as he grabbed his shirt and smothered Erens torso, arms, neck, and face with it. "Hmpt!?" Eren asked underneath Levi's cloths.