Chapter 5

Tony⬅

**********

-Santi POV

"Fuck, Kat! Espera (wait)." I groan.

"I can't wait any longer Santi, please."

She begs lifting her left leg and straddling me. She leans down and kisses me like she's starving, while grinding on my painful boner.

I'm lying down, my back on the bed trying to hold her hips still.

Trying to keep a hold of the thin control I have on myself.

Suddenly I feel her small hand reach down to the waist band of my basketball shorts.

I grab her, stopping her wandering fingers and flip us over.

"Be careful, mami, I bite."

I whisper close to her ear. And just to prove my point I lean down and bite her just above her collarbone.

She moans, "San-"

"Santi!"

A voice followed by a loud knock breaks me from my dream.

"¿Qué quieres, (what do you want) Tinny?" 5 minutos más! (5 more minutes!) I pleaded to myself.

"Vamos a llegar tarde! Es siete! (We're gonna be late! It's 7:00!)" Tinny yells.

Hesitantly, I get up, grabing a quick shower and getting dressed.

"Vámanos."

I nod at Tinny and Stephie grabing my keys off the kitchen table.

It's been more than a two weeks since I last spent time with Kat. She's been avoiding me, since I dropped her off that night.

"Yo Santi!" I hear Tony yell as I park, Stephanie nods her head at him and heads into the building.

"What's up, ese?"

"Yo, your girl's friend es una rompecorazones( heartbreaker). Man I just can't wrap my head around her."

"Te sigo, mi amigo. I'm struggling too. (I feel you, my friend.)" I reply.

"Maybe I should chillout with her, give her space." Tony debates as we go to homeroom.

"Damn Antonio, estás buscando venir después de la escuela( you looking to come over after school)?" Some chick he knows yells out as we walk in.

"Sin problema, mami! We can study chemistry." He winks.

"Cabrón, no wonder you can't get your girl." I smack him upside the head.

"Fuck Santi, my waves bro!" Rubbing his head and brushing back his nonexsistent waves.

*******

By lunch I was annoyed and fed up, she kept looking at me and turning away, then actually running away from me.

I decided to deal with it during 5th period when the halls are empty.

Second floor B corridor stairway.

I text Kat.

Getting up halfway through U.S. Government history I go to met her.

I walk to the stairs and see her leaning against the wall with one arm shielding her waist.

"What do you need, Santi."

You under me.

"I want you to stop avoiding me." I say stepping closer.