Chapter 14

"Hi," I greet him opening the apartment door.

"Gimme one sec to grab a jacket."
I walk to the closet by the living room and grab my anorak jacket.

Turning out of the small space and collide into Santi.

I take an unsteady step back that leads me to grasp onto him to stay steady.

His arm reaches out after me grips and holds me in place, I look up and our eyes connect.

"Uh..."

"You look amazing," His eyes scanning over me quickly before landing back on mine. I continue to stare at him willing myself to back up.

And before my body can respond to my order, he leans down and touches his lips to mine.

I hesitate then relaxing into is warmth. He licks and nibbles on my bottom lip for entrance as my arms reach up to circle his neck and his move to my waist.

I moan and as if on cue his tongue enters my mouth and his hands travels to my hips and grip my butt lifting me up and pulling me closer.

On instinct my legs wrap around his torso and I push my pelvis into his.

He walks us towards a wall and I fell the coolness touch my back through my shirt as he slowly starts kissing down my neck.

Breathing heavy I bury my face in his neck, grinding myself onto his dick. I sincerely regreted wearing pants tonight, my thong was soaked through and through by the time his lips landed on mine.

He moans and continues kissing down to my cleavage where my shirt dips.

"Agh ahem..." The sound of someone clearing their throat clears the fog of lust that washed over me.

I drop my hands from him and I try successfully to climb off him, despite his efforts to hold me in place.

I pick my jacket, which had ended up on the floor somehow and put it on. I look up at Julia, "Hey, um... We were just leaving."

"Uh, huh." She says nonchalantly as Alex follows inside behind her.

"Umm, okay buh bye." I respond quickly grabbing Santi's arm and dragging him behind me.

********

We get to Zumas, a small hole in wall in the city and sit in a quite booth away from the bar.

"That shouldn't have happened. I wanna take things slow."

Years of pent up horniness is to blame....

"I don't regret it but we can go at whatever pace you're comfortable with." He says smiling at me.

I clear my throat and swallow.

Damn, I'm hot.

"Cool. So, uh...you're still doing engineering?"

"Yeah."

The car ride here quiet but not as awkward as I thought it would be.

After leaving my apartment we quickly got into his car. My whole body was on fire and I was fidgeting with the gold rings my hands.

He reached over after starting the car and grabbed a hand from my lab, enclosing it in his, holding on tighter when I tried to pull away.

It's been at most 30 minutes since I've been in his presence and I feel like I'm in heat, physically and sexually. The only hint I have that he feels it too was the scene in my apartment and the bulge in his jeans.

"I just started a new contract with Toyota."

"Congrats, you always loved cars. I'm happy for you. How's your mom?"