Falling (Part 2)

Keefe POV

"Foster!" Keefe had just leaped to Havenfield so he could look into those big, gorgeous brown eyes swimming with pieces of gold. He wanted to see the sun reflecting off of those long blonde locks, and feel his heart racing when she laughed at his jokes.

What Keefe did NOT expect to see was THIS.

Sophie Foster was falling out of the 3rd story window, the house was up in flames, and Grady and Edaline were unconscious on the grass. Iggy flitted onto his shoulder restlessly.

Keefe watched Sophie near the ground, and he knew what he had to do. He ran.

Keefe tore through the air, channeling every piece of energy he ever had. He had to if he ever wanted to see those eyes or hear that laugh again.

Just as Sophie was about to slam into the ground, Keefe dove and took most of the impact Sophie would have made against the ground, saving her.

Keefe stared at Sophie for what seemed like hours before her eyes fluttered open.

"Keefe!" Sophie's lips stretched into a tired smile. "Just who I wanted to see." Sophie suddenly panicked. "The house! The house is on fire! Keefe! We need to put it out!" Keefe felt Sophie's pain and desperation as she struggled to get up. He helped her to her feet, and they ran to get water from the ocean. Sophie and Keefe poured bucket after bucket of water until the fire was all out.

"Phew!" Keefe watched as Sophie collapsed on the ground, and wrapped an arm around her. Sophie melted into him and snuggled against his chest.

                                                                                     Sophie POV

Sophie could feel Keefe's racing heartbeat as she made herself comfortable in his arms.

"I love you, Sophie."

Sophie's heart stopped. Keefe loved her? Wait.

She loved him too?

"I love you too, Keefe." Keefe looked at her lovingly, and leaned closer.

Their lips connected. When they pulled apart for air, the sun was rising. And as Sophie and Keefe watched it rise in front of her ruined house, she knew one thing for sure.

There was no place she'd rather be.

(Hey guys! Short chapter, I know, I'm sorry! I hoped you liked this two shot. I didn't have much time to do it, so sorry if it's bad! I hope you have a great day!

Smile!

-Spider-Keefe)