Thank You!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this, voted on it, and left beautiful comments! It has honestly meant so much to me to have people read this all the way through and who have been with this from the first chapters. 

I'm very proud of this book, as it's one of the few projects that I have actually finished writing. And even though it seems that Yoongi's and Jaehwa's story as come to an "end" it really hasn't.

I'm planning on making a separate book just for one shots, deleted scenes, and little snippets of their life together. These little things will be like regular chapters, and will have content that will be from when they first met, to their friendship, relationship, and after he gets back from the military. They will not be in order by any means, it will be as to what comes to my head. 

I will also be taking requests on what to write. So if anyone wants to see things that will happen 4 years in the future, or just 3 months into the future, or really any ideas or requests, or things you would've loved to see in this book, put them in the comments of this authors note, message me, or leave requests in the comments of the book where the series of one shots will be published. 

I am also making a series of these fics for multiple members: Taehyung, Jin, J-Hope and Jungkook. Namjoon and Jimin may come if I am able to think of a story line good enough to keep with. These will all be intertwined with each other but in no way do you have to read all of them in the order they are written. 

I will also be writing an AU story for Yoongi and Jaehwa as well. So keep on the look out for that as well!

Again I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has read and voted and commented on this story, it has pushed me to continue on and finish it! Thank you all so much and I hope to see you all soon in my new works :) <3

~ Owls.