June 16th

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT! It does get a little...spicy, so just a fair warning that this one shot is very....18+

June 16th, 2019 10:39 p.m.

Heavy breaths and loud moans filled the room; sweat coated bodies meeting and sticking together. Yoongi grunted as he leaned back on one arm while his other arm found Jaehwas back. His nails digging into her back, dragging his hand down her back-causing Jaehwa to let out a louder moan, throwing her head back. Yoongi leaned up, leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses along her neck as he grabbed her ass, helping the woman on top of him move her hips while tempting to move his to meet hers.

Jaehwa found Yoongis hair,she grabbed and pulled on it, tilting his head up. She smirked down at him before leaning her head down, capturing his lips with his as she began moving her hips faster, a bit rougher. Yoongi groaned against her lips, moving his arm from the bed to grip her butt; causing him to fall onto his back and he brought Jaehwa down with him. A loud squeal escaped her throat as her and Yoongis nose smashed against each other's.

"Ow!" Jaehwa laughed as she pulled away from him. Yoongi chuckled as his hands left her butt and trailed up her back. "Warning next time." She teased breathlessly.

"Sorry, was to busy kissing and fucking you." Yoongi replied with a smirk, causing Jaehwa to smirk as she straightened on top of him, placing her hands on top of his chest and she moved her hips roughly; Yoongi let out a loud groan as his hands found her hips."fuck, babe." She let out a low laugh as she continued to move her hips against his while she leaned down, kissing his jaw

"You're forgetting who is fucking who tonight Yoongi." Jaehwa purred in his ear. Yoongi let out a low growl as his grip tightened and he began moving her hips faster. Jaehwa moaned as she sat up on him, rocking her hips with his, and her nails digging into his chest. Yoongi relaxed into the bed as he gazed up at her through hooded eyes. He watched her head fall back, her long hair dancing around her as she bounced on him. He let out a shaky moan as he watched her breasts bounce along with her, he let go of her butt with one hand and gripped one of her breasts while his other hand moved on her body slowly and his thumb found her clit and he began rubbing gently in circles. Jaehwa let out a loud high pitch moan as she dug her nails into his chest and her head fell forward, her hair falling around her front. Yoongi let go of her breast and he pushed her hair back over her shoulder. His movement on her clit grew and her moans grew louder and she leaned her body forward, her pace quickening on him.

"Ja-Jae, princess- I...fuck." Yoongi groaned as he gripped her hip, feeling his pleasure building inside him. "Don't stop princess, please." He breathed. "So close baby. You're making oppa feel so good." Jaehwa huffed as she moved faster. Yoongi moved his hands to her hips and he gripped them tightly as he moved her faster and harder on top of him. His grip tightened and he let out a loud moan as he bucked his hips up, Jaehwa stilled on top of him as he calmed down from his high. She smiled as she leaned down, kissing him; she went to move but his hands gripped her hips in place.

"Not yet, princess. Oppa wants his princess to cum for him." Yoongi whispered lowly as he began moving her hips for her, he moved one hand and he found her clit again. He began rubbing his thumb in circles, Jaehwa let out a loud squak as she dug her nails in his chest again and she began moving her hips against this fiercely, her loud, high pitched moans filling the hotel room. "Come on princess, cum for oppa. Make oppa happy and cum for me baby." Jaehwa continued to move fast against him as his thumb rubbed against her clit, matching her speed.