Prologue

Losing each other... losing your closest and only friends... isn't necessarily painless nor is it entertaining to see your loved ones disappear right in front of your eyes.

Unfortunately, for these seven friends, their world comes crumbling down within a matter of weeks. Archie, the groups youngest member, is left alone inside an empty studio, spiralling out of stability or, more commonly known as 'A Persons Balanced Mental State', which in this case he has lost it, he has lost it all. Archie's mental health went down hill when the disappearance of his friends appeared as the top headlines on all of the News Papers and was the top Story at all the News Stations. The constant Reminder of his lost Friends had put him in a situation where his life was placed on the line... but luckily he had managed to hold it together.

A Report for the disappearance of Nathaniel, Jack, Kai, Noah, Claude and Max was filed on the 27th of March, 2018, with no witnesses or suspicious persons. One of the things that had surprised the Police and Detectives was that there were no other cases that were in the area of the disappearance nor were there any sceptical acts around the area.

However, the six had appeared, oddly enough, in the middle of what had seemed to be a forest. The small group did not magically appear in the forest, there was no such thing as magic, or at least there was no proof that such sorcery existed. Anyways, the people in the neighbourhood and surrounding suburbs had believed that they were kidnapped and placed in such a remote location, so nobody could find them.

Once the six had woken from such a slumber, they had gathered themselves to talk strategies on how they will make it back to their home city... but while talking, one had done a head count and had realised that their dearest youngling was not with them. Panic had started to grow amongst the group, making them all rush about. Claude Mills, or Miles, was able to calm the stressed group and take charge in order to find their way back to the city.

But all hadn't gone according to plan, as things, along the way, had fallen apart piece... by piece. Little did the Friends know, things were turning and boy were they turning for the worst. One by one they had disbanded, disappearing off the track and becoming more and more vulnerable as individuals... only to reunite later on, on the trail. The funny thing was, was that the original Six had numbered down to only four...strange huh?.

Without fretting or fussing the Four had come up with small plans as they made their way down the track. The plans they created were created in hope to find their lost friends... the only things were... they couldn't exactly work as quickly as they hoped... as for they had found the end of the pathway to one of the cities gardens.

Deprived of hunger and sleep, the Four had still had enough energy to sprint back to the studio to see their long awaited youngling... or what was left of him.

Two Weeks Exactly, Later...

The young boy, Archie, was still in Hospital, receiving proper treatment for his body due to his starvation and dehydration he suffered from during the disappearance of his Friends.

"Are you alright Archie?" asked Hughes, worriedness filling his voice.

Without responding the boy had turned over what was in his hands and had starting chanting small words that were inaudible to the small crowd around him.

The small object was a Card... and the words he was chanting... had brought him back to the start of everything, and no not the beginning of their relationship, the beginning of the incident...

That's the only way he is able to view his friends... via trauma... 

This game is repeated until Archie finds a way to stop it, each round being different from the round before. Archie called the authorities the first round. Though, as the game went on, he soon gave up calling the police and everyone because he knew they were no help. How many times as he played? He doesn't know, he gave up counting. Why it's happening to him is something Archie will never figure out. The only thing he has to figure out is how to stop it before things get worse.