Chapter 15 ~ The Flip

Third Person - Archie Baker (Baker) P.O.V

Dizziness heat and sweat is what Baker had woken up to. The bright lights were back, only they didn't shine in the variety of colours they were in the Studio... and they were a source of light that would make sense, hospital lights. His head pounding, beads of sweat of falling down the sides of his face and the heat resting on his face that was coming from the hospital lamp that was sitting above his head had only made him more aware of his surroundings. 

"Where... am I?" he murmured, his hand reaching for the beads of sweat to wipe them off. 

"You are in the Hospital young man! You've had a big week I see, I will tell you what is wrong with you to you and your friends once you are fully awake," commented the doctor as he scribbled more notes onto his notepad in his hands.

"Alrighty then... ?" Baker said, still a little bit unsure of things, mostly his surroundings and his friends whereabouts. He remembers seeing them in the Studio, only for a brief moment before he passed out again. Baker would only assume that he is in the hospital for the reason of him passing out in the Studio, that and he knew he was growing weaker day by day. 

"Good! Do you have any questions before I leave?"

"Uh Yeah, Yeah I do. What's your name and where are my friends at the moment?"

"My name? My name is Doctor Allen Scablands, but you can just call me Doctor Allen or Allen, whatever takes your fancy. Now your friends, your friends are just getting their small cuts and bruises checked out by a few of the nurses, nothing serious though, they will come in-"

"Now!" another nurse said, cutting in. 

"Mr Baker, Doctor Allen... Your guest are here now, I shall take my leave!" said the nurse, shutting the door which ended with a slam. 

"I don't think she liked us all too much," Reedie commented as he scratched the back of his neck. 

"Guys!" Baker screamed, he said as he stretched out his arms. If only he was able to get up and hug his friends but unfortunately his limbs were still fresh and wobbly, plus all the wires he was attached to. 

"Baker!" they all yelled back, running over to him for a hug. The boys just couldn't contain there excitement while hugging him and ended up hugging him with incredible force. 

"Ok, I missed you guys and love you all but I would still like to breathe," Baker said, tapping as fast as he could to get the rest of them off of his small body. 

They all backed away laughing and saying sorry to the limp boy in the hospital bed. They had decided to take the opportunity to at least admire the looks of their ill friend from where they were standing, considering they haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks. 

"Now... is there a specific guardian outside that I can talk to, to advise them of Bakers problems?"

"That would be us, Sir," Hughes said stepping forward, as he always does when there is an issue to take blame for or a problem to hear out, "I am the guardian for Baker and the rest of the gang here."

"I see... so no parental's are here at the moment?"

"No Sir."

"Alrighty then, well judging from how close you guys are, I'll be lenient and tell you guys the problems," he said as he picked up his notepad and pen, "Baker has lost a lot of weight within the past two weeks, he has also lost a lot of fluids, from what we are assuming was lost when he was throwing up or just not gaining enough liquids. He also seems to have a severely injured ankle, there is a slight chance that he could have just torn a ligament or he may have fractured a bone, either way we will run further test and keep an eye on him. Any questions?"