welcome

You guys finally got there and Hyunjin instantly went to the bathrooms.

Chan: so um...don't mind the mess, nine boys are living here so ya know, can't ever clean but hey welcome to our humble dorm!

Changbin: anyone wanna play a game? I'm already bored here and we just walked in

Jeongin: How about truth or dare?

Minho: ...*looks at Taelyn* I don't think that is a safe game to play with the two year old around

Taelyn looked up, looking offended, and then yawned.

You: looks like someone needs a nap, we might have to head home then

Felix: WAIT NO....um she can use my room....

You looked up surprised, so did everyone else, but nodded and followed Felix to his room.

Taelyn: mommy, daddy?

You: yes, sweetpea?

Taelyn: can you guys sing me to sleep?

You looked over at Felix and made eye contact, not knowing if Felix would want to.

Felix: yes honey, we can sing you to sleep

You: um Felix..what song?

Felix: how about Slow Goodbye by Victon?

You: ok (on the top)

You sat down next to Felix and you both start to sing the song. You started off and then Felix followed along. Not only could he rap, and dance, but he could sing as well. 

You looked over at Taelyn and she was already close to sleep and she was smiling, she looked so calm and happy.

Looking over Felix as he sang to Taelyn, you noticed that he looked at her with love and happiness. You were glad that they were already getting along and she seemed to love literally everyone, but once you noticed she was asleep, you tapped him and he looked at her and smiled.

Felix: looks like I do have some talent JYP hyung, look at me now, putting two year olds to sleep

And he did a peace sign and laughed, you laughed along with him. But then shushed him to be quiet so then you guys didn't wake Taelyn up.

You both walked out and all the guys seemed to be sitting in a circle and had everything ready for truth or dare. Which scared you a bit since it looked like they were planning a cult, but Jeongin looked up with his adorable smile and looked at you telling you both to hurry up and sit down. 

You rushed over there with Felix waddling behind and plopped down and looked around, everyone was already giving out dares and truths for the other ones. Chan looked at you with a weird smile, and you didn't want to know what he was thinking. 

Chan: y/n....truth or dare

You: .....dare

Chan: oooooo, you're gonna hate yourself for that dood.......ok so I dare you to kiss Felix

You should've known with Chan that he was going to do something to go along with his "ship"...but it was too late for that, you looked at a red-faced Felix and didn't know what to do...

_Author_

Hey I'm back...how is it going my doods?