Our Companion

"No worry Belle us get you to the hospital." The beautiful strangers said.
I laid naked on the ground with stab wounds all over my body barely clinging on to life.
One of the men wrapped me in his coat and carried me to their car while the other opened the door.
The one who wrapped me in his coat sat in the back seat with my head on his lap stroking my blood soaked hair.
"Who would hurt such a beautiful woman." The stranger asked.
"I non know Larry." The other stranger said.
They drove off speeding to the nearest hospital.
"Stay with us beauty." The one now known as Larry said.

My breathing was becoming shallow. I was battling to stay alert. I never thought in a million years he would do this to me. I thought he loved me now look at me. That's the curse of love you never see the snake in the grass until it bites you. The car finally stopped and the two men ran with my body to the emergency room.
"Please help her us find her on the road. She dying please help her." Larry said.
The nurse called for a gurney immediately and the doctors begin to work on me.
"Do you know this woman?" The nurse asked.
"No us just find her."
The police arrived and questioned the two men. After confirming that their story was true they let them go. The two men returned back to the nurses station.
"Is there any change in her condition?" Larry asked.
"Yes she is out of surgery and in recovery. It's a good chance she will survive this."
" May us see her."
"Are you immediate family."
The men looked at each other, they didn't even know the woman's name. We both shook our heads no.
"Look you two bought her here right?" The nurse asked.
"Yes."
" I could get in trouble for this but I'm going to let you see her."
The two men walked into my hospital room in which they paid for. I was half asleep the medication they pumped through my body slowly taking over.
"Look Laurent at how beautiful she is even through all the scars." Larry said.
"Yes my brother she is."
" Do you think she is the one?"
"Yes my brother us search is finally over."
Laurent shut my room door and joined his brother by my bedside.
"No worry Belle this only hurt for a second." Larry said as he exposed his fangs and bit into my neck. The sensation made me horny even from my weakened state. My heart beating rapidly before stoping all together. I felt cold then warm again as an uncontrollable thirst begin to take over.
Laurent then took his nail and opened his wrist.
"Drink ma cherie." He said.
As his blood flowed through my body
the wounds that had been afflicted to my body healed quickly not a bruise was left in sight.
I opened my now amber colored eyes.
"What is your name beautiful?"
"Jasmine."
"Very beautiful name for very beautiful woman." Larry said
"Who are you and what did you do to me?"
"I Larry this Laurent. Us give you the gift of eternal life."
"What are you vampires or something."
"Exactly." Laurent said flashing his fangs.
The room was beginning to spin it was too much to take in. I passed out on my hospital bed. The next thing I remember was the doctor standing over me.
"This is amazing how did she heal so fast?" the doctor said. " But what's puzzling is she has no heart beat"
"Can I go home now please?" I asked not the least bit concerned about my heart not beating I felt dead inside anyways.
"Yes, the nurse will be in to run some tests and with your paperwork."
I stood up and head to the shower. I let the hot water run over my body  two beautiful images ran to forefront of my mind. I washed my shapely body and wrapped a towel around me. When I stepped out the bathroom the two beautiful images that were just in my head was sitting before me.
"Us thought you might need something to wear." Laurent said handing me a bag.
"Thank you." I said as I reached out for the bag accidentally dropping my towel exposing my naked body.
The twins both took in the sight of my bare body. They licked their lips as they stared at me.
I took my time picking the towel back up enjoying the attention I finally wrapped it around my body heading back into the bathroom.
Inside of the bag was a black lace bra and panty set, a black pair of skin tight distressed jeans with a red crop top shirt and black leather jacket. I put the clothes on my body it was a perfect fit. I took my fingers and brushed through my jet black hair. When I walked back into the hospital room Larry gave me a pair of shoes.
"You look so sexy." They both said.
I couldn't help but smile. Damn they are gorgeous I thought to myself.
The nurse soon came in with my release papers.
"I don't know how to thank you guys for everything you have done."
"You will." Larry said.
"You now us companion." Laurent said.
"I'm sorry what?"
"No worry us take good care of you." Laurent said.
"Wait wait wait back up." I said still confused.
"Us explain everything." Larry smiled. Though I was in a state of confusion I could not deny they were simply beautiful and if it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't be standing here right now. So I let them explain I owed them that much. We continued to walk out the hospital as they told me what happened.
I couldn't believe my ears as they tried to convince me we meaning the three of us was destined to be together.