The Orgasm After

Getting revenge wasn't something I normally did. But I must admit I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. In certain cases like Eric those type of people got exactly what the are dealt.
"I watched my twin lovers sleep as the moon swept across their beautiful faces. I still didn't understand the whole concept of having two lovers but I'm going to just go with it. I loved them both equally even though we have only been together for a short amount of time I felt that I have loved  them for several lifetimes.
I felt something soft and wet on the middle of my back. It made my body tingle.
"Good morning belle." Larry said drowsily.
"Good morning baby." I replied.
"I your baby." I heard another voice say as I felt my head gently being pulled backwards.
"You both are." I smiled. I got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom in all my naked glory. I knew I was beautiful with my waist length jet black hair and my smooth cinnamon complexion and what use to be emerald green eyes and full pouty lips. All tucked in a 4ft 9 package. I've always had an body that most women would kill for. My large breast and ass with a small waist attached kept men chasing me.
"You teasing us now bébé." Lau said staring down at his erected member.
I gave him an devious smile as I dragged my hand across the wall doing my best to entice them.
"I'm going to take a shower you boys care to join?" I asked seductively.
Larry was the first to his feet with Laurent following behind him. I turned on the hot water and let it wash over my body. The twins entered the large shower sandwiching me in between the two. They both towered over my small body.
"I get her first." Larry said lifting my tiny body up pressing my back into  the wall of the shower. He begin kissing my neck and then down my breast. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he positioned me on his pole. I bounced up and down first slowly then began to increase my speed and force. Larry had to lean up against the wall to hold his balance. Laurent sat on the bench stroking his manhood as he watched me try to ride his brother into the sunset. Larry dug his fangs into my neck as I dug my fingernails into his back.
Larry growled into my neck.
" Is this the way you like it mon cherie." I asked biting my lower lip.
"Yes bebe non stop please it feel so good." He said nearing his end. He shot his hot white fluid into my opening. He gently set me down before collapsing to the ground.
"Is my turn now." Laurent pulling me towards him.
"Bend over." He said as he entered my ass.
"Aye." I screamed out in pain.
"Shhh it only hurt for second mon bebe you can take it ." He said still pushing his massive member into my tiny hole.
"Aye Lau baby it hurts."
He pulled my head back which sent my body into overdrive. He passionately kissed my lips. The pain turned to pleasure as I loosened up. I was now able to throw my ass back as he penetrated my hole.
I moaned as he continued to thrash my insides. Larry now sitting in the chair watching his brother give out punishment and reward. Laurent reached around and fondle my forbidden fruit as she begin to drip down his arms. I felt my orgasm building in stomach my body ready to explode. Laurent took one last big thrust before letting his load shoot into my ass. As my juices squirted onto the shower wall before being washed down the drain.
"Damn girl you beast in bed." Lau said still gasping for air.
I smiled at the compliment happy with pleasing my lovers . I stood under the water again this time actually taking a shower. After taking care of my hygiene I got dressed. I walked around the big mansion in awe of the art and artifacts decorating the house some aging more than 4000 years. The thought of them living four thousand years amazed me. There was so much I could learn from them. I entered a room with a baby grand piano in it. I sat down caressing the keys. I started to play Fur Elise by Ludwig Beethoven. I have always loved music wishing I would have followed my dream to play. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought back to everything that I regretted doing or not doing for myself. But I was still young and would be this age for eternity so I had plenty of time to rebuild my broken dreams. Larry and Laurent followed the sound of the music to me I was lost in this place I go to when I play.
"You play so beautiful Belle." Larry said breaking me out of my thoughts. I blushed at the compliment as I Continued to play. as the twins sat on the floor mesmerized by the music flowing from the piano. I played a song called debussy Clair de Lune. We sat there in our own world for awhile there was nothing and I mean nothing that could break the bond  that we shared.