The Vampires Ball.

I was sitting in my favorite spot in the house. In the window that looked over the beautiful peach tree in the yard. I use to love peaches before my change now they tasted so bland but they were still beautiful to look at. I didn't hear the guys enter the room.
"Here Jazzy." Laurent said handing me a box.
"What is it?" I asked shaking it.
"Open it." Larry said smiling
I opened the beautifully wrapped box carefully I pulled out it's contents.
Inside was beautiful black diamond  evening gown.
"This is so beautiful but what is it for?" I asked.
"Us going to a party tonight." Larry said.
I looked at the beautiful gown again.
" It must be a fancy one." I shrugged. I have never been anywhere where you had to wear a gown before. I was excited and nervous at the same time I still wasn't sure if I fit in their world.
I made my way to the bathroom and cleaned my body. The scent of my body wash traveled to the twins heightened nostrils beckoning them to join me. I stood under the steaming water with my eyes closed letting it caress my skin. The boys entered the shower with me kissing and caressing my body drawing sensual moans from my lips.  They washed my body from head to toe making me more and more aroused with each touch. "Us take care of that ache later mon amour we have for get dressed." Laurent said as he and Larry exited the shower. I followed suit wrapping a towel around my body so I could take care of the rest of my hygienic  needs.
Sitting at my vanity I curled my hair pinning it to the side with a diamond hair clip. I then focused on applying my make-up making sure it was flawless. I slipped into my black bra and matching thong underwear. I walked back into the bedroom and retrieved the dress. I moisturized my skin with the twins favorite scent before putting the dress on. I stepped into my open toe black stilettos and grabbed my clutch. I went downstairs into the sitting room where the twins were waiting patiently for me.
Larry wore a black on black Armani suit while Laurent wore a black and white one. I slowly walked into the room.
"Oh my God you look so sexy ma belle déesse" Laurent said with Larry shaking his head in agreement.
"You gonna be best looking girl at the party." Larry boasted.
All I could do was blush they had a way of making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
"You guys clean up nicely too." I complimented.
"Shall we?" The guys asked both of them grabbing one of my arms as we walked outside to the car that was sent to pick us up.
We traveled to another big mansion in this very isolated  part of town. We stepped out of the limo and was greeted by a man offering glasses of warm blood.
I took a glass and thanked the man as
we walked into the big ball room filled with people from all over the world. There had to be hundreds maybe thousands of people there. My eyes lit up in amazement.
"Laurent, Larry over here."
A beautiful woman yelled.
The twins grabbed my hand and walked over to the woman. But the feeling that coursed through my body told me this woman was bad news my stomach begin to feel uneasy.
"Glad you guys could make it's been forever since we have last seen each other." The lady said.
"Us know. Us been busy lately." Laurent said dryly.
"Larry, Laurent you must introduce me this exquisite young lady on your arms."
"This is our mate Jasmine."
"Please to meet you." I said extending my hand. She kissed it.
"Tout le plaisir est pour moi." (The pleasure is all mine.) She said as she licked her lips lustfully.
I tried not to pay it no mind. We danced throughout the night it was fun but that uneasy feeling just kept sweeping over me. We finally got to the main event of the night. A door opened and out walked frightened  people chained to each other.
"What is going on?" I whispered.
"They are food." Lau said.
My stomach begin to feel queasy I felt as if I would faint. All those innocent people lured to their death.
"I can't watch this."  I said as I left the ballroom tears flowing down my face. The twins both ran after me feeling each emotion that ran through my body as if they were their own. I knew it was in their nature to feed on humans but the look of horror on them people faces tore my heart as part.