Sacrafice

They continued to come in waves. We defeated each wave that came. I didn't at first understand her method of attack. She was testing my strength. She wanted to see how much power have I uncovered.
She stayed hidden from the battle but I could sense her as we continued to destroy her coven. She didn't care if she was successful in her ploy she would not need them if she succeeded in getting me. I went from being the victim of my maniac ex boyfriend to being the most powerful being on earth. Finally she stepped from the shadows.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked.
"Because I always get what I want and ma cherie it is you I want."
"You no can have her she's ours." The twins said defiantly.
"Then you shall die for her." Lucia said as she sent the rest of her coven after us.  We continued to fight until there were only a few left. I saw something being launched towards Larry's chest. My heart raced as I stood in front of it letting the stake pierce through my heart.
Larry ripped through the man throat as he ran to catch my dying body.
"Noooo! Jasmine what you do no bebe nooooo!" He screamed.
"La-Larry Laurent I'm so sorry."
Laurent finished his opponent than ran to my side.
"No Jazzy what did you do?" He opened his wrist trying to make me feed. " Drink bebe please drink"  It was too late my body already started to fade away.
"I love you my loves until my last breath and beyond"
"Please Jazzy stay no leave us." They cried as my body completely disappeared.
Lucia had escaped while the boys were busy grieving The twins had a new reason to exist to kill Lucia and there was nothing in this world that could change their mind  not caring that it would cause them their own lives.

"Welcome my beautiful daughter finally we are reunited." The beautiful woman from my dreams said embracing me.
"Where am I? Am I dead?"
"No but it is now time for you to take your rightful place as the sun goddess."
I knelt still a bit overwhelmed by it all as the crown of the sun was placed upon my head.

The end for now.