Savage.

Walking down a dimly lit street. I searched for my next meal. There were an abundance of cat calls directed my way. If only they knew behind the beautiful face was a savage a monster hidden in plain sight. If only they knew that they could become my next meal would they still try to get my attention or would they run away screaming. I make no apologies of who I have become. I shoved my hands in my pocket and continued to walk. I walked through a dark alley with my next meal not far behind me. I could hear his thoughts the pain he has caused was devastating. I had it in my mind that  I was going to cause him ten folds the pain.
Larry feeling my emotions run through his body as if they were his very own warned me to control my rage.
"Hey pretty lady, you shouldn't walk through alley's at this time of night." The man said.
"And why is that?" I asked innocently flirting with him.
"It's not safe, a little lady like you could get hurt." He said moving closer to me. I could feel the heat of his body behind me.
"By who?" I questioned
The man attempted to grab me by the throat but was flung against the wall by Laurent.
" You no touch our woman." Larry said.
"Wh-where in the hell did you come from?" He said backing against the wall.
"So you like to torture women." I said my eyes changing as dark as the blackest abyss.
"I wasn't going to hurt you I swear." The man pleaded.
"Liar, but don't worry suga this is only going to hurt a lot." I said as I dug into his chest with my nails. His blood dripping down my hand. I licked my hand tasting the sweet plasma that I longed for. I moaned in delight as
the man looked on in horror. I walked back towards him my stilettos echoing off the concrete. I could hear his heart beating like a steel drum. Running my tongue down his wounded chest.
"Mmmmm for such a shitty person you taste absolutely divine."
He whimpered in fear and in pleasure. I opened another cut drinking from it seductively he didn't know whether to be terrified or turned on. I ran my hand down his chest until I reached his package crushing them with my talon like finger nails. His screams of agony aroused me as I watched the blood drip onto the pavement. Done toying with my food I finally shredded his jugular with my teeth drinking until I was full. Larry licked the blood from my lips. Causing me to become horny.
"Later my little savage the night is still young." They both said.
I walked away spitting on the corpse. I guess it wasn't so safe for him tonight I thought.
We head to another part of town. This time it was Larry and myself watching Laurent. He was being stalked in the shadows by a woman who had bad intentions written on her face. I watched as he seduced his victim tempting her with the promise of sex. I felt the fury running through my body. I wanted to end the bitch for touching him. Larry reading my thoughts grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"Us love only you mon petit. No get mad"
She followed him into a dimly lit building. She wasted no time trying to separate him from his pants.
"Patience ma cherie." Laurent said lifting her face to his. He let his tongue travel down her neck to her pulsating vein. He beared his fangs biting into her neck. She screamed as he drained her. When he was finally done he beckoned me to his side kissing my lips sharing the remainder of his meal with me.
We had to repeat this action one more time that night so that Larry could feed. It seemed like each time I hunted I became stronger. I never knew how much of a savage I could be until I was forced to live among other savages. Those who prey on the weak. Now I prey on them. Killing off from society as many of them as possible. The world a much better place without them I felt. We head home for the night. It was something different about me I wasn't quite like other vampires I just wasn't sure why. It was something about me that drew them to me vampires and humans alike but they were also afraid of me. It was something about me that made them fear me I wondered what it was. I laid there my mind filled with more questions than I had answers for. I finally gave in to the call of sleep as the sun began to rise in the sky.