The Hunt

The evening faded into the dark of the night quickly and it was time to go on my first hunt. My stomach was in knots because I did not know what to expect or even if I could control my thirst.
"Non be nervous belle." Larry said reading my mind.
"Us be with you the whole way." Laurent said squeezing my hand.
We entered a hip hop club full of men that I would normally avoid. The aroma of warm blood invaded my nose my mouth salivating at the scent.
"You can hear what they think. That's how you choose your meal." Larry said. The guys head in a separate direction leaving me standing there alone. Out of nowhere there was someone pulling on my arm.
" You care to dance sexy lady." The handsome gentleman asked.
His handsome face masked the monster that he was on the inside. His thoughts were very disturbing and impure he had bad intentions for me not knowing I could end him quicker than he can blink. I had chosen my meal for the night someone like him didn't deserve to walk on this planet.
I shot him a devious grin and licked my lips.
"Sure." I said.
We danced for a few songs he asked if I would like a drink. I agreed knowing he would attempt to drug me.
I danced a little more before pretending the drugs had kicked in but in reality since my change it had no effect what so ever on me. He smiled sadistically as he walked me out of the club. I stumbled all over the place knocking chairs down. I could've won an oscar with the show I put on. The twins followed closely behind him never letting me out of their sight. He walked me into a dark alley leaning me up against a building. He took a switchblade and cut the dress off of my what he thought unconscious body. He smiled in delight as he fondled my breast. I mumbled something incoherently still in character. The twins were now on the rooftop above me. I opened my golden eyes which startled him.
" Shhh quiet bitch." He said as he put the blade to my throat. "I just wanna have a little fun."
He ran his tongue across my neck and down my breast. His fingers creeping into my flower. This action  angered the twins but they stayed in their places.
"If you a good girl you may get out of this with your life." The man threatened.
"C'est ta vie qui devrait te préoccuper."( It is your life you should be concerned about.) I said in french.
"Well oh là la little Miss sex pot is french. I do love french cuisine" The man said grinding his body against me.
I gave him a piercing look my eyes turning from gold to crimson red."
"What the fuck are you?" He said as he backed away terrified.
I laughed maniacally.
"Your worst fucking nightmare." I smiled as I grabbed him by his throat.
I slammed him against the wall and stared into his eyes.
"Oh Please don't hurt me lady." The man said.
"Don't hurt you? Awe baby I just want to have a little fun." I repeated seductively back to him running my tongue across my now exposed fangs.
"Please I'm sorry."
"Oh not so big and bad no more huh?" I yelled with tears filling up in my eyes. "This is for all the women that you have hurt before me." I said as I bit into his jugular. Sucking almost every last bit of blood from his body his screams echoing into the night air.
I sat against the wall with crimson tears still falling down my face. The faces of the women before engraved in my head. They were victims just like I was only my babies saved me. The twins leapt from their perches to comfort me.
"Is okay Belle." Larry said as he wiped my tears away. The twins wrapped me in a hug as we walked back to our car.
" You first hunt was a success" Laurent said. "You a lot stronger than us thought."
After getting home I jumped in the shower. The twins listened as the water dripped onto my body. The scent of my apple body wash enticing them. I finally finished showering leaving the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around me. I walked down to the kitchen where the boys were sitting. Larry pulled me onto his lap breathing in my scent.
"You smell so good mon belle."
Laurent walked over to where we were sitting and breathed in my essence.
"You smell like candy and us love candy." He said licking his lips like he was about to make a snack out of me.
I shook my head knowing and welcoming where this was going. They made me feel like a queen every time they touched me. They anticipated my every need by reading my mind keeping my body in a constant state of euphoria. But it was more than sex they nurtured my heart  and made me feel more powerful than I have ever felt. The was no flaw in them at least not that I saw.