Jealousy

With my first hunt I learned what type of person I would feed on. Women beaters, rapist,and murders. Men like Eric the type that were cowards who choose to prey on those that could not defend themselves.
The twins had left for the evening. Leaving me home alone. I curled up on our massive bed and fell into a deep sleep. I was awakened by loud moans.
I slowly walked to see where they were coming from. I opened a door to one of the rooms in the mansion and my heart dropped.
There was my reasons for engaged in a sexual encounter with two other women.
Crimson tears filled my eyes as I slammed the door and ran as quick as my legs would carry me.
"Jazzy." Larry said chasing after me.
I ran out the mansion door and through the garden. Finally falling under a big tree. The twins ran after me thinking I left the property they got in their car and drove off. Being that I was still a newborn vampire I was faster than them. I laid under the tree crying until my eyes could not form tears anymore I was exhausted I curled up and fell asleep. It was three in the morning when the twins discovered my wet shivering body in the garden. Somewhere in all the drama it must have rained.
Larry picked up my small body as Laurent held an umbrella and wrapped me in a blanket. They stripped the wet clothes from my body and laid me in our bed laying on each side of me wrapping their long arms around me making sure I didn't run off again.
The morning sun rose in the sky. Wiping away the sins of the night before. I came to the realization that I could not be jealous when my love, my time and affection was split between two brothers.
"Nous sommes désolés, Jazzy, nous ne voulions pas vous faire de mal." (We're sorry Jazzy we didn't mean to hurt you.) Both twins said.
"I know it's okay." I said kissing them both on the cheek.
"Us make it up to you." Larry said.
"You don't have to-" before I could finish Larry had his full face buried in between my legs. Laurent's fangs buried in my neck as he fondled my breast.
"Oh God you..... you.....you rea-" I said as the pleasure swept up and down my body.
"Us love you Jazzy." Larry interrupted his  voice vibrated through my body intensifying my orgasm.
"Let us take care of you bebe." Laurent growled into my neck.
I came so hard the room shook.
"I love you guys too." I was finally able to say through heavy breathes.
We laid in the bed no words being said out loud. Until Laurent spoke.
"I never fear nothing in 400 years but I was so scared last night."
"Yes us losing you is scary. You can no ever do that to us again" Larry said.
"Us would die without you."
Laurent said as he laid his head in my lap.
I placed my head on Larry's chest and said.
"You don't have to be scared I'm yours until I take my last breath and beyond."
"Ok enough of that talk nobodies gone anywhere." Laurent said changing the conversation.
I laid there for a while just in deep thought. I was broken out of them by a kiss on my neck. A kiss so soft it made me cum all over again. The kisses continued to travel down both sides of my body in unison. I purred like a kitten as my honey pot was being pleasured. The sensation of being made love to and eaten at the same time drove me wild. As my body was reaching another climax I grasped the sheets in my hand tightly. I felt both of their tongues swiping across my hips their tongue entering me simultaneously they both bit into my thigh making me scream their names so loud the whole world could hear me the feeling was exhilarating one that I had never felt before. It was like the ultimate high. My eyes turning from crimson to silver to gold as my love came flowing from my body like a waterfall once again. Just as I thought it was over I felt both of their members enter me in sync. I had no time to think as they thrusted into my body.
"Oh my gawd s'il te plait baise moi plus fort mes rois" (please fuck me harder my kings)
"Si c'est ce que tu veux notre reine" (Whatever you want our queen.) They both growled.
"Oh mon dieu je jouis" (oh god I'm cuuming.) I screamed into the night sky before letting go a massive orgasm. I laid drenched in my own sweat and cum mixed with theirs. I laid there breathing heavily trying to regain my wits. When I regained my composure I went to the bathroom and showered because it was almost time to go out on the hunt.