War

As time went by we got comfortable and a little careless. It seemed that Lucia had given up her search but we were gravely mistaken. We were in bed sleeping without a care in the world when the sound of glass breaking pulled us from our sleep. This time it was more than Larry and Laurent could handle on their own which forced me to fight too against their liking . I fought beside them ripping through groups of Lucia's minions. My body was glowing with flames from the sun. I continued to kill anything that tried to harm us effortlessly. As I got to the last man of the group I questioned him.
"Why are you here?" The flames coming from my eyes startling him. I was unable to contain my anger a voice that I did not recognize came out of me.
Making the man ask the question that I heard often "What are you?"
I was tired of this game of cat and mouse.
"Lucia she won't stop until she has you."
"What do she want from us?"
"She say with you by her side she can over throw the elders. She also say she wants her property back." He looked at my loves.
"I'm letting you live for one reason only to send a message tell her she will never have me or my lovers. Tell her I will defend what's mine with my life." The twins both shook their heads in agreement. The man ran off full speed.
Laurent begin to pack our things but I stopped him.
"No amour no more running."
I knew Lucia wouldn't relent. I knew she would chase us to the end of the earth if she had to.
I prepared myself for what may be my last night on this Earth. When the twins finally went to sleep I laid there just gazing at them as the moon shined off their beautiful faces. Etching  their faces into my memory. I caressed each of their faces as tears rolled down my cheeks. I knew what I had to do I knew how to end this. Maybe this was what I was destined for. Larry turned around gazing into my eyes seeing the sorrow that was in them.
"Why you crying amour." He asked stroking my cheek.
But before I could answer Lucia and her whole coven was coming for us at full force. I tried to conjure a shield but it wasn't enough time. We were in for the fight of our lives but I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. As they swarm our home we fought as hard and as long as we could. My eyes began to glow again the same fire from the sun surrounding my body. I turned my eyes towards them burning them where they stood. There were so many voices and thoughts surrounding me. A lot of the coven didn't even want to be there. Usually I would feel sorry for them but not when they threatened the only two people that mattered to me. That voice that I didn't recognize came from within. I chanted something that caused them to scream and run away. Still there was a burning question where was Lucia and why haven't she shown herself.