Chapter 4

BANG!
Right in the chest. The boy smacks to the floor and stumbles over. Blood gushes out like a hose as the boy clutches his stomach in agony. I grin. My heart was thudding. Not with fear, not with fear. But with triumph.
"Dude!" The boy gasps, blood flooding from his mouth, screaming in pain.
Drake smirks at the horror on his face.
"Serves you right, you -"
The word after that was too rude to write. The boy looks up at me with pleading eyes. I snarl. He whimpers. "Fine. Want to die slow? You die slow! I'll make it agonizing!" My heart thuds like a deafening drum. What had become of me, I don't know. It wouldn't stop.
Fear. Hatred. Darkness...
Have. To. Stop.
I fight the crazy insane urge to pull the trigger. The cries of agony were blocked out. Blurred.
I think of my father. Good. That calms me. I take a step back.
Mom and dad. Another step.
One more step. One more.
My mother... My... Step-dad.
Step-dad...Mother. Screams of pain. Agony.
No...
No...
Please...
BANG!
I shriek; inside my head. I laugh; on the outside. On the cold, icy evil side of hatred I was. I try desperately for my hunger for revenge to settle down. But no. The hatred and pain caused by one was too much to settle anything.
This hatred.
It boiled.
It burned.
It sizzled, and broke into a dance of licking flames. The coldhearted, full-with-anger outside of me had conquered the goodhearted inside. "Yes!" I cry triumphantly, "Revenge!"
I growl with a smug smirk. What was nice of me was now nothing. Nothing.
Good ol' Drake Merwin was no more.