Chapter 7

BANG! I smash open the door. I sneer. Little step-dad is going to die today. Tut tut. Poor step-dad didn't know not to mess with Drake Merwin the first. Tsk tsk.
I snarl with laughter.
"Hello?" A voice demands.
"Hell-oooo." I sing, firearm at the ready.
"H-who are you?" The voice asks, nerve edging his tone.
I smirk. He was scared. Scared little step-dad.
"Me? Oh I'm just a little someone." I laugh innocently.
"Why are you here?"
I snicker, "Oh, just here to get... Revenge."
Now the step-dad was in view. I instantly hide the gun.
"Revenge?" The man asks. "Seriously, I'm just a guy. My name's Joe Farrel. Who...who are you?"
I look him coldly in the eyes. "Me?" I snarl, "I'm Drake Merwin."
I watch with pleasure as my step-dad's eyes light up with a mixture of shock and fear.
"Merwin." He whispers, "Like Abigail-"
"Don't you DARE ever say my mothers name!" I shriek, pulling out my gun. "You killed her!" Voice lowering, icy grey eyes narrowing, I whisper, "And now I'm going to kill you."
My step-dad takes a step back. "I can explain-"
"NO!" I screech. "No. No. I saw it all happen. I was there, Joe. Right. There."
I could actually see the regret wavering in my step-dads frightened, confused eyes. I growl softly.
"Please Drake..."
I laugh in an insane kind of way. "Goodbye step-daddy."
And then, what seems like for the last time (but I know it won't be the last,) I pull the trigger.