The police

{Jessie's POV:}
Jessie kicked open the door to the gun shop, smirking as she did. This was the only gun shop around. And it wouldn't be hard to find the killer, because surely no one would buy a gun. And anyone who did would have to be the murderer. Jessie gritted her teeth. She was desperate to please her boss, and desperate to capture this evil person. Evil was written all over the crime. Cold blooded murder.
She stormed over to the desk and whacked her fist down. Heavily.
"How can I help you?" An old man stood casually at the desk, gazing at the police lazily.
"Who buys guns here?"
"Here?" The old man cackled like a witch. "No honey, the only one crazy enough to come here is you, I'm afraid."
Jessie rolled her eyes, "Has there been any recent purchase of an air rifle?"
The old man scratched his head, deep in thought. "Ages ago, yes. Some guy obsessed with collecting guns came in and took one. Yeah, some nights you can even hear the ol' chap shooting, aiming and-"
"Who?" Interrupted Jessie, impatient.
The man looked embarrassed. "Gee, sorry. Was I ranting on? His name..." The old blank-looking man paused, "I don't know his name, but I know where he lives."
Before Jessie could ask, the old man pointed down the road. "Just take the first left. I think his house is number 4." The old man turned around to his gun stack. "So, while your here, could I offer you a gun for only 65 dollars? It's really worth the offer and-"
But before he could even breath, Jessie had whisked away with Bill, leaving only an air of triumph in her wake.