19. Billboard Music Awards

December 8th, 1992

The Universal Amphitheater in Universal City, California

Alexandra 'H.E.R.' Crane

Tour has been great for me for the past few months, I haven't spoken to Devante in like 2 months. I understand that he is busy but he will always make time to call me or something I wasn't trying to worry about all of that because I am on tour. I have been feeling under the weather for the past week but I will just ignore it because the show must go on. So tonight I was back in California for the billboard awards and they going to have me perform but it was a secret so yeah no one doesn't know, they just know the basic information that was put out and stuff. Just to see the boys again would be amazing cause I miss them as well. I was backstage the whole time because I wanted to surprise everyone and I was going to have Jon B perform with me tonight because I was going to sing 'Best Part' tonight this is going to be his first time ever performing to a live audience.

 I was backstage the whole time because I wanted to surprise everyone and I was going to have Jon B perform with me tonight because I was going to sing 'Best Part' tonight this is going to be his first time ever performing to a live audience

The hair and makeup artist did their thing tonight, I was looking stunning tonight. Tonight was going to be different, I decided to not have my shades on for this awards show I was ready for everyone to see the actual real me, not H.E.R. but Alexandra Crane.

"You ready?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I am ready," I said with a smile.

I was walking further by the stage as they were announcing me to perform.

"This young lady supposes to be on tour, but she wanted to be here on revealing who she really is. I want you guys to give a warm welcome on the stage performing Best Part, H.E.R. Featured Jon B." Someone announced to me.

The crowd started to cheer as we came out on stage as started to sing.

You don't know babe

When you hold me

And kiss me slowly

It's the sweetest thing