12. Room 723

The following night, Christmas Eve 1991

Donald 'Devante Swing' DeGrate

I heard a soft knock on the door so I got up to see who it was, I opened the door and it was Alexandra. I let her inside as I closed the door and locked it, she started to take off her shoes and coat I got back into the bed while I waited for her to come. She got under the covers with me while she laid up on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close.

"I'm sorry," Alexandra said.

"Don't be sorry," I said.

"No, I need to say it! I apologize for not getting back to you when you asked... I got scared that you would do something like that again. When you yanked that necklace off my neck I felt some type of way about it and you say you were gon go to the hotel and get some girls it just made me feel like I wasn't anything to you. I guess that is why I wanted to be anonymous, I didn't want you to see me ever again but that didn't happen... I started to fall back in love with you all over again and I am sorry for not telling you it was so hard for me not to tell you." Alexandra said with tears coming down.

"I forgive you, Alexandra, I really do! Yeah I was mad but I got over it ya know, I still want us to pick up where we left off." I told her wiping her tears.

"Really?" Alexandra asked.

"Yeah with all the girls I been messing with, you are always the girl that is on my mind. I missed you so much Alexandra you are still the girl that I want." I told her.

I leaned down kissing her lips she kissed me back, and she got on top of me while my hands were on her waist. She deepened the kiss as I pulled her body closer to mine I started to leave kisses on her neck while I grabbed her butt making her moan a little bit making her breathe uneasily.

"Devante," Alexandra said above a whisper.

"Yeah," I said onto her skin.

She started to take off her shirt revealing her bra, after that she was taking off her bra revealing her breast I took off my shirt as she smashed her lips onto mine I started to feel up on her body as my hands started to go inside her panties causing me to feel on her private area. She started to moan instantly from my touch as I started to finger her.

"I missed you so much," Alexandra said in my ear.

"I miss you too," I said as I went faster.

All of a sudden she told me to take off my shit so I did that I was getting harder by the minute.

"You got rubber?" Alexandra asked.