28. Lately

October 1st, 1993

New Jersey

Devante and Alexandra's house

Alexandra 'H.E.R.' Crane

After that surprised birthday for K-Ci it have been pretty hard and awkward Alyssa went back to LA K-Ci is staying with JoJo since she doesn't want him with her and I can understand that. Devante have been in the studio constantly to keep himself busy as I stayed home to relax with my son Langston. He is only thing that keeps me together and not in a mess all the time, he calms me he makes me want to be a better person I started to write in my diary again its been a minute but I need to get shit off my chest that have been sitting there for awhile. I heard someone at the door since the doorbell went off so I picked up Langston and went to the door too see who it was and I didn't expect to see K-Ci at the doorstep.

"Cedric, what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Can we talk?" K-Ci asked.

"We already talking, what do you want." I said.

"Yeah... I needed that, can I come inside?" K-Ci asked.

"If you don't have any on you then yeah, if you do then its by the door ain't gon let you come inside." I said.

"I am clean... I don't have nothing on me." K-Ci said.

After that I let him inside as I closed the door behind me.

"I want to apologize." K-Ci said.

"I should've never done it in you guys house knowing you have Langston in the house." He added.

"Why are you still using it? I told you to stop but when Dalvin told your ass you stopped which I didn't understand why though, this stuff can kill you I don't know what I would've done if something had happened to you." I said.

"I love you as a brother and I want what is best for you." I added.

"I know, and I am going to try too stop using." K-Ci said.

"Alyssa's face keeps replaying in my mind when she saw me, I didn't want her finding out but she did and I feel like shit." He added.

"Alyssa didn't know shit even JoJo, and Devante didn't know so they feel some type of way about it.. And my only regret is not telling them but I thought you already told them or even stopped before they could notice." I said.