Life 1

Holding my spear in hand I scouted around the area. Jumping from tree to tree to avoid any unwanted attention. I hadn't seen anyone trying to cross our land as I was out on patrol so far so I decided to head back.

I sprinted back to the village and when I arrived I noticed the Chief was already waiting for me. I slowed down a bit and stopping in front of him I bowed my head.

"Any sign of the enemy?"

"No sir the area is clear." I replied.

"Great please go take a rest for now I will send someone else out to patrol for now." I nodded my head and bowing my head a bit I hurried back to my house.

The village was in the middle of the forest the only clear area in it. My house was small and made of wood we didn't have many materials to make huge and grand houses and we'd just make it good enough for us to live in as we couldn't be too attached to anything.

For 30 years now there had been a long going war. The Phoenix village vs The Falcon village. We always were fighting against them and whenever they found us we'd have to relocate. We could never stay in the same spot for too long before they found us and the only reason we relocated was because of the citizens. A lot of citizens in the village couldn't take part in the war as some were sick and some were too young. Even though we didn't have many people the Chief would never send children to fight.

Once you were past the age of 13 you would be told to chose a job. I was already 15 years old and one of the best warriors in my field thats at least what they told me.

I sat down on the floor of my house and looked around. I didn't have too much in my house. Just a blanket and my journal. We were not allowed to have many items on us as it was hard to carry a lot when we ran. The only other items I had were my clothes and I only had one pair of those. We knew how to make our own clothes and whenever we had the chance we'd make new ones. I had a bit of free time before I'd have to go back to patrol so getting up off the ground I left my house. I kept my spear on me but decided to go into the forest.

There was a small field of flowers near by and I hurried over to them. As I ran towards where the field was located I could hear a small humming noise in the distance. I stopped in front of the flowers and immediately froze up. Someone was laying against a tree near the flowers our eyes met and my face turned red as I gripped tighter onto my weapon.

They seemed to be about my age but I had never seen them here before.

"Uh hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." He replied staring at the flowers.

"You're not from around here are you?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I slowly moved closer to him.

"No." He replied fumbling something in his hand.

"What ya holding?" I asked standing only a few feet away from him now.

"A necklace." He replied holding it up to show me.

My eyes sparkled at the necklace. It had a small pendant on it with a moon on the inside. There was a small blue gem at the bottom of the circle.

"Did you make that?" I asked in shock.

He nodded his head and patted the grass beside him. I sat down beside him and he put the necklace down beside him.

"My names Aaron." He mumbled.

"Im Aphmau." I replied.

"So what about you are you from around here?" He asked.

"Eh I guess you could say that but I'm not normally in one place much." I replied letting go of my spear.

It dropped down beside me and I sighed a bit. I felt a strange comfort around him I didn't feel like I had to keep my guard up. We talked for awhile and as we did he grabbed onto my hand.

I looked at him a little confused and he placed the necklace in my hand.

"I-I can have it?" I asked staring at him.

He nodded his head and my face turned a bright red.

I held onto the necklace and holding onto my hand he moved me to his lap. My face burned a deeper red and he took the necklace from my hand. Moving my hair away from my neck he put the necklace around it. I looked down at the charm of the necklace and touching it I began to play around with it a bit.

"So then what village are you from?" I asked.

"I'm not sure you'll like the answer." He said laughing a bit.

"Wait yo-"

He grabbed onto my wrist and pushing me to the side I landed onto the grass. My face hit the ground as he laid on top of me.

"A-Aaron what are you-"

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a liquid hit my leg. My eyes widened as I looked over. A red liquid dripped down from Aarons body and I froze up. Aaron had an arrow logged into his back.

"Oh shit we missed!" Someone shouted.

I looked up from Aaron and noticed a few people walking over. They were from Falcon village the mark on there shoulders proved it.

I tried to push Aaron off of me to attack them but he only held me tighter.

"Don't move or they'll get you." He mumbled.

Tears began to form in my eyes as they walked over to us.

"Shit get a doctor." One of them yelled.

"Aaron what the hell were you thinking saving the enemy?" One of them yelled as they walked over to us.

"Leave her alone." He growled.

"Aaron shes the enemy don't you know that!" He shouted.

"Yes I know." He replied.

"Then why? Why would you betray us?"

"Just leave her it was love at firs-" Aaron didn't even mange to finish his sentence.

His grip on me got weak and he fell flat onto me. My eyes widened even more as a shriek left my mouth.

"AARON!" I pushed him off of me.

His body went limp and pushing him up off of me. I grabbed onto my spear I jumped up into the air and sent my spear striking down. Pure rage flooded my mind as the blade sliced through the top of his head. My heart was pounding and all I wanted to do was scream.

"APHMAU LOOK OUT!"

I slowly turned my head back and as I did an arrow came straight towards my face. I let out one last scream before the arrow collided hitting me straight in the middle of my face.

The last thing I saw before falling to the ground was the Chief. His face was drained of all colour as he held the bow that killed me.

My lifeless body laid on the ground beside Aarons. The other person from the Falcon group looked absolutely stunned at the scene in front of him. My hand touched his as the blood from both of us slid down it. The blood mixed at the tip of our fingers.

The tribes of both villages gathered together.

One warrior from the Phoenix village with another strong warrior from the Falcon village there fates intertwined as they moved forward to there second life.

A/N
This will be a very confusing story but it will make sense as chapters go by.