Life 9 Part 2

It was finally the end of the day. I had finished all my work for the day and just sent it all in. I was already hurrying down the side walk. The first thing I wanted to do was head to the forest. I ran towards the forest and took my phone out of my pocket. It was already late at night but I wanted to check it out. Since I had already sent it in the forests would be checked as soon as possible. Using the flashlight I began to search around the forest.

I ran through the forest getting further in. The light was helping but there was still a lot I couldn't see.

My breathing was rapid now and I decided to take a small break. I took in a few breathes as I put my hands on my knees. I stood up straight and spun around with the light in my hand. As I looked around my eyes lit up.

There was a cabin.

I squealed excited and ran towards it almost tripping on the ground beneath me.

I stood in front of the small cabin and stared it in shock. Could this be it?

I put my hand on the doorknob and opening it up I walked inside. The place seemed to be falling apart on the inside. The roof was caved in and the walls were crumbling. I scanned my flashlight around the room. There were furniture covered in dust and dirt. There was also a small hall way. I looked around the room nothing seemed to be here but broken furniture. I walked down the hallway still shinning the light as I went. I came across only one room.

Upon opening the door it fell down right in front of me. I stared at the door coughing as the bang made dust and dirt scatter in the air. I put a hand over my mouth and nose and walked inside the room. I pointed the flashlight around once again and notice there was a bedroom.

This bedroom was actually much better then most of the house. It didn't seem to be as destroyed then the rest if the place.

There was a small bed in the middle of the room with a nightstand behind it. There was also a closet and a dresser. I walked over to the night stand and noticed a tiny book on top of it. Surprised I picked up the book and sat down on the bed. A loud squeak echoed throughout the house a shiver went down my spine.

The realization that I was alone in an abandoned house in the middle of the night just hit me. My heart began racing a bit more and my ears became more perked. Every little movement in or around this house they would track. The paranoia of knowing I might not be alone had me on high alert. Not to mention the door had fallen down so anyone could just walk in and grab me.

I shook that thought out of my head and turned my attention back to the book. I opened up the small book and realized it was a diary. Someone had left there diary from who knows how long ago in here.

If you're reading this it means my plan has worked. It has been almost what 100 years? To think this place still stands its incredible right? You may not know who or whats going on or even who I am but I can assure you, you will remember. I'm not willing to lose this final round meaning I can not let you forget anything. Not a single detail.

I stopped reading for a second when the sound of footsteps made me froze. I felt like I was about to have a panic attack then and there. The front door to the house had creaked open and my worst fears had been realized. I began to breath heavily and covered my mouth again.

The footsteps began to drag down the hall. I couldnt even move from my spot. I was so shaken with fear that I didn't know what to do. Tears began to form in my eyes and even stream down my face. The footsteps stopped right at the door and I dropped my phone and the book onto the bed. This caused the light to end up flashing on whoever was there.

I sucked in a huge breath and screamed when I noticed a figure standing in the door way. My heart was beating at an uncontrollable rate and I was absolutely horrified.

They seemed to be a bit taken a back and stared back at me.

They almost seemed just as frightened as me.

"Please stop screaming!" They said trying to calm me down.

They began to walk towards me and I fell off the bed. I landed in the dust and dirt and I felt an arm on my shoulder. I screamed even louder this time scared for my own life. I didn't know who they were or what they wanted. I was going to die I was going to die this was it. My head began pounding as I screamed even more they covered my mouth with a hand and I only began struggling more.

"Please I won't hurt you..."