Life 4

The lights had finally dimmed as I walked off the silent stage. Everyone had pretty much left now as the show had finished about half an hour ago. I hurried over to my change room as I began to rub off all the makeup on me.

A slight knock at the door made me jump a bit.

"Who is it?" I asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Its me silly!" My manger called out.

She opened up the door and sneaking into the room she gave me a bright smile.

"The show was great!" She said walking up to me while I sat on my chair.

She put her hands on both side of my chair. I looked back at her through the mirror.

"So tomorrow we had a show scheduled for early morning and then late at night."

"Wait wait the late night show?" I asked nervously.

She nodded her head and I pushed my chair back. Getting up out of it I turned around to face her.

"I can't do that show! I already told you." I said crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry Aphmau but we couldn't change it. We couldn't find anyone to fill in the role so you have to."

"I ca-"

"If you don't you'll be fired."

"WHAT!?"

"Yes we will."

"Fine I'll do the show but you owe me double otherwise I'm suing." A nervous smile grew on her face as she nodded her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow alright." She began to head towards the door as I took a seat back in my chair.

"Good night." I called out.

The door slammed behind her and the room fell silent. Tomorrow I'd have to host an interview with one of the new upcoming stars. That same idol was one of the girls I went to high school with last time I had her on my show things got really tense afterwards and we ended up hating each other since.

I've been trying to avoid bringing her on any more of my shows but it seems she just won't give up.

Letting out a sigh I grabbed my purse off the table and headed out the door. Walking down the hallway some of the lights flickered. A shiver went down my spine at the dark and scary atmosphere.

The sound of a tin falling in the distance made me jump. I yelped loudly and began to sprint to the door.

No way in hell was I about to stick around for that. Throwing up the front door I hurried to my car and began to drive away.

~•~

I walked towards the stage as the show began to start. The lights flashed on me as I gave the crowd and camera a huge smile.

On stage my eyes directed towards the one lady I didn't want to see.

"Hello and welcome to the Phoenix Drop! Im your host Aphmau Phoenix and today we're interviewing the up and coming idol Jenny Rose!"

The crowd began to clap as I sat down and turned to face her.

"So tell me how did you become an Idol."

~•~

"So tell us is there any guys you've been interested in at all?" Jenny asks as she stares at me.

I blink at her as I stared in shock.

"Uh I'm the one asking the questions." I whispered to her.