Life 5 Part 2

I woke up to the sound of beeping. My heart began racing fast and my eyes shot open. I jerked forward looking around the room my head began pounding.

"Fuck." I growled grabbing onto my head.

I looked around the room confused. I sat upon a bed and a monitor was going off beside me. The beeping noise was beginning to get to my head.

The door to the room slowly opened and I looked at it confused.

A sharp pain ran through my head and Immediately grabbed it try to remember what the hell had happened.

"Fuck.." I grumbled again.

"What the hell happened."

I felt a chair screech up beside me and slowly looking over my memory came back. He took a sheet on the chair leaning back as he stared at me.

"So I'm guessing you don't have anything interesting to sell this time."

"Fuck dude, I'm in a hospital arent I.." I grumbled looking around the room.

"Yes, Yes you are."

"How am I still alive..." I mumbled asking myself.

"Your crew spotted you under the rumble and quickly undug you. Im not sure how but you're alive." He said slightly tapping his foot.

"Now about-"

"Shut up..." I grumbled.

"Whatever it is I don't wanna hear it yet. My head hurts like hell the last thing I need is you yapping."

He chuckled at my words and rolling his eyes he got up from his chair. He walked closer towards me and began to take off the stuff attached to me.

"What are you...-"

He wrapped his arms under my armpits and pulled me up off from the bed.

He slowly set me on the side of my bed so my feet were dangling off. He slowly pushed the chair away and getting down onto his knees he slowly began to take off my sock.

"What are you doing Aaron..." I mumbled out slowly.

"Relax." he mumbled slowly massaging my leg.

A shiver racked up my spine as his hand began to travel up my leg. It stopped at my thigh. He used his other hand to take my other sock off dropping it to the ground.

"I can change myself..." I mumbled out trying to grab his arm.

"But do you want to?" He asked looking up at me.

I looked away to the side and he slowly began to bring his other arm up to my thigh. Both his hands rested on them as he gripped onto my shorts.

"Y'know there was a lot of blood keeping your clothes stuck on you when you were brought to the hospital. They weren't able to get any of it off but I guess I'm changing that a little right now." He mumbled as he began to slip my shorts down my ankles.

Once they were down I straightened out my feet a bit as he dropped them to the ground. His hands ran back up my legs then back up my thighs and finally to my chest. He pushed me back against the bed and my heart began to speed up.

"Y'Know you've been out for a few weeks now."

"And it seems from the moment I met you I've been a light strange."

"A little?" I giggled softly.

"Mhm"

He slowly began to raise my shirt off my head. I put my arms behind me stretching them out as it slipped over me. He tossed it over the other side of the room and stared down at me. I was left in nothing but my bra and panties now completely exposed in front of him.