Life 9 Part 7

We had spent the rest of the day preparing a trap for the both of them. The trap was finally finished by night and we had his wife and assistant meet up in a room for us. We walked down the hall and opening up the door to Aarons office we stepped in. The white haires girl spotting her husband immediately looked at him as her eyes sparkled. She smiled and ran over to him wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey~!" She said in a flirty tone.

"Hey.." He replied back awkwardly.

He looked at me pleading for help and I made my way over to them.

"Alright thats enough lovey dovey stuff." I said stopping in front of them.

She turned over to look at me and raising her eyebrow a small smile grazed her lips.

"Jealous?" She asked.

"Sure if that answer will help you sleep at night." I said giving her a grin.

"You could never take him from me trust me you have no chance."

"Normally I'd say I'm not interested in married men but married men with shitty wives who deserve better yea."

Her eyes turned dark and a evil aura surrounded her.

"I doesnt matter how many times you try you failed in this life. Its over bitch." She growled out smiling.

"Thats enough."

Everyone turned their attention to Aaron and he pushed her away from him.

"Aaron I was-"

"Stop. I don't want to hear it." He said coldly.

"Hes right we're here for a whole other reason. Save your marriage problems for at home. We're here because of something that we found earlier."

My eyes darted over to his wife and she stiffened up a bit.

"This morning while searching around Aaron and I came across an interesting website."

She began to relax a bit and I walked over to Aarons desk. I began to type in a few things before pulling up a file.

"We've recovered information on an ancient artifact. Its of a spear from an old legend the one from the Falcon Tribe. We have a location all we need to do now is check it out.." Aaron continued on.

Everyone began to surround me as I scrolled through the file.

"We plan to go check it out tomorrow. I havent checked the location yet but we've recovered all the information on it we could. Theres a legend going around that this spear could be used to bring back the past lives of those who are living now." Aaron went on.

"Tomorrow be here first thing in my office. I've got to leave now I have a few things to set up. Aphmau I'll leave you to close up."

I nodded my head and he began to head towards the door.

"Remember first thing my office all of you." Leaving the room the door slammed shut behind him.

We all looked at each other and then his assistant stretched her arms out.

"I'm headed out have a good night." She said smiling before following after him.

The door once again closed and it was now just the two of us. She headed for the door as well and I let out a sigh when I was finally alone.

The plan had just started and tonight it would be a steak out.

I closed the computer down and walked around shutting off all the lights. Truth was Aaron would have someone else shut down before he left leaving me and whoever would go after the file in the office.

Once all the lights were on I crept over to a corner in the room and ducked behind a big plant. I set up my phone as a camera and waited.

A couple of hours had gone by without an motion and I was starting to get tired. It was already late at night around 2am. I shut off my phone at some point as the battery was getting lower.

I let out a small yawn and laid back against the wall. I slowly closed my eyes but before I could drift off into sleep I heard a shuffling noise. I jolted awake and looked around the room. My heart was racing and my adrenaline began to kick in. My eyes darted around the room and thats when I noticed the door slowly creaking open.

My eyes immediately adjusted to the light in the room and a figure snuck it closing the door behind them. They began to slowly make their way to the desk and I turned my camera back on to record them. They sat down on the chair and turning on the computer the light lit up their face. I gritted down on my teeth as I scanned their face.

The light lit them up enough to see who they were.

It was no surprise what so ever what I saw.

It was her.

Aarons Wife.