Chapter Six: Fine Dining and Breathing

Thank you for 1k reads, that's absolutely insane to me in this short amount of time? I'm glad that everyone seems to be enjoying the book, also thanks for ten followers, I'll see you at the end!
—A.
***
Today was the day.

Jin, was going to cook dinner, for his crush and internally he was freaking out, what if he forgot something or burnt the food, or maybe he was allergic to something, He was so stupid, how had he not-

"Hyung, what does this say?" The list of paper was suddenly shoved into his field of vision, disrupting his train of thought, Jin's vision eventually focuses on the paper that Yoongi was shoving into his face.

Jin holds the paper farther away from his face to be able to read the paper. "Asparagus." He finally answers.

The blonde makes a noise of realization and then heads off to collect the food item, as soon as he leaves Taehyung returns with an item placing it into the basket, the two had become sort of his personal assistants for the day, making food prep just a bit easier and faster.

Taehyung bounces over excitedly, he was more than excited to help, but Jungkook had warned him to not let Taehyung actually partake in any of the cooking part, Jungkook had all but banished his roommate since he was holed up for the day doing some important assignment. And Yoongi was here because Jimin told them to make sure that the elder got into the outside world while he was gone instead of working inside of his apartment.

The pink haired boy had gone out of town for rest of this week and said he should be back sometime early next week, it was sudden and caused them some concern when they heard, but he assured them it was fine.

Just family matters.

"Is there anything else you need to get, Hyung?" Taehyung quips.

Jin answers with a smile. "When Yoongi comes back with the last ingredient."

Right on cue the aforementioned turns the corner with the vegetable placing it in the basket. "Are we all done?"

Jin nods and they soon leave the store and head to his apartment, where they begin prepping the food, well more of Jin and Yoongi doing the prepping and Taehyung supervising and handing them the instruments they needed when asked.

"Yoongi-Hyung,"

The elder makes a noise in response, focused on cutting up the vegetable in front of him.

"Where'd Jimin go off to? Jungkook wouldn't tell me."

The blonde sighs. "He didn't exactly tell me either, just that something family related came up and that he was going to be out of town for the next couple of days, and that I shouldn't worry." He picks up another couple stalks of asparagus. "He left with some woman."

Taehyung slightly pouts. "Well I hope everything is okay," They may have not known each other for that long, but they were starting to get to know each other, so far they all synced well. Like they'd all been life long friends.

"Yeah," another chop. "me too." He didn't say it out loud but there was a sense of uneasiness he'd gotten at the news, he finishes the last of the vegetable handing it to Jin, who takes it with a small thank you. "What are you cooking all of this for?"

"I have a cooking exam so this is practice, I'm making you both some to take home as well as preparing an actual setting up that I'm doing tonight to practice plating and such."

Yoongi leans against the counter. "Oh, who with?"

Jin feels his face immediately heat up, and hopes the heat from cooking is helping to disguise this face. "It's for a for a friend." He mumbles, pulling down another spice.