Chapter Eleven: There's Something Strange About...

"Glad to see you out of your apartment." Jin quips, as he fills both Taehyung and Yoongi's glasses.

"Thank you, Hyung!" Taehyung quips.

Jin nods with a smile.

"Thank you for having me over," Yoongi takes a sip of his drink. "And who would pass up the chance to taste your cooking again?"

"I'm hurt. You only value me for my cooking, I thought our friendship meant more to you." Jin states with a dramatic flare, pout shaping his lips, a playful smile appearing moments afterwards.

Yoongi chuckles. "I value that too, but your cooking cuts a pretty close second."

Jin hums turning back to his stovetop, it was crazy to think that he'd only met these guys a couple of months ago and now they were some of the closest friends that he'd ever had. Nothing about the friendship had seemed forced or rushed, it was indeed like they had known each other years before this.

"What are you cooking, Hyung?" Taehyung leans forward on the counter curiously.

"Steak with a side of mixed vegetables. Nothing too complicated." He answers, attention on searing the pieces of meat in the pan.

"Steak, yes! I might actually have to take a picture of this one and send it to Jimin, he's gonna be jealous." Yoongi croons.

"If I didn't know any better you sound like you're missing, Jiminie." Taehyung teases.

The elder grumbles a little, he wouldn't openly admit that he was missing his neighbor. Jimin had only been gone for a couple of days something to do with family again. In his mind he briefly wondered if that woman had gone with him again.

"Where did he say he was going?" Jin queries, turning around to face the two again, having placed their meal into the oven.

"Something to do with family." Yoongi answers after a sip of his drink.

"I hope everything is alright." A look of concern shapes Jin's face. "Did he say what?"

Yoongi shakes his head. "Just that it wasn't anything serious."

"That's a relief."

"Taehyung-ah, what about Kookie, where is he?"

"He went somewhere with Hobi-hyung, he agreed to help him do something." He answers his head resting on the island counter.

"What about Joon?" Yoongi questions.

"He has a seminar for one of his classes." The room falls silent for a moment, but then Jin speaks up about something that has been bothering him. "Don't you think somethings strange about those four, that all of them happen to be out of town at the exact same time? That they know all about where we work and have been in our homes, but we virtually know nothing about them."

"But I live with Jungkook." Taehyung replies.

"Okay, with the exception of you Tae. But even so, what about Hoseok? We know nothing about what he does."

"Why should we? It's not like we work with him." Yoongi replies.

"So what did Kookie say about what they were going to do?"

"I don't know..." Tae answers.

"And Jimin he's been acting strange, ever since he returned from his last trip seeing his family. You even said so yourself, Yoongi." Jin shifts uncomfortably. "I haven't said anything, but when I went out with Namjoon. This woman shows up with two other men."