Chapter Two: Boxes

"Thank you so much, again! I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't been there." Yoongi, adjusts the one box that he had in his hand as they walk down the hallway, a smile once again stretching across his face.

I have a pretty good idea... Jimin thinks, adjusting his own box that he'd taken from the man to make sure that he wouldn't fall trying to carry the boxes.

"Its no problem, just next time be more careful, ask for help, call your friends, or take your time, okay? I don't need one of my new neighbors on the evening news." He slightly laughs.

He was literally like a guardian angel now, but not invisible.

This earns a chuckle from Yoongi as well. "I'll take your advice next time, but luckily this is the last of it!" He stops in front of a door, and its only then does he realize that he's in a familiar place and had basically walked to his front door, Yoongi was the one moving in to the apartment next to him.

Of course he was, but in all hindsight, Jimin thinks that he should count himself lucky that this round his mentee is literally next door and not somewhere else in the country, he was somewhere that he could get to him quickly if needed be, it made things simple, easy.

That's what concerned him.

It is all too simple right now, and just maybe that was the old age paranoia talking.

"You can sit these boxes here, I can take care of the rest." When the white-blonde sits the boxes down, Jimin gets a full look at his full appearance, white jeans and an almost baby blue sweater, and sneakers, his hair stuck up in some random places, the overall whole aesthetic was fluffy, warm.

Jesus, someone protect him.

Right. That's your job you idiot. his brain cynically remarks.

"As for friends, I don't have any... I'm actually new here, I've been running around for the past month trying to get things straight, I've been living in a hotel until now." Suddenly Yoongi stops and stares at Jimin's face.

The pastel haired boy wonders if there is something on his face, if somehow he'd left over something over from his meeting with the others, and he subconsciously tenses and fights the urge to look away or wipe his face.

Or had we said something obtuse?

"Is there something wrong?" He asks instead.

Yoongi shakes his head. "No... you just seem familiar, I feel like I've seen your face, have we met before?"

Jimin scratches the back of his head. "You said you've been running around lately, maybe we bumped into each other on the street." He shrugs.

"Yeah, maybe..." He agrees. "I should let you go, you live here right? We'll have to hang out together soon."

"I do, actually right next door..." he points to the door literally feet away. "I was wondering who my new neighbor. The landlady mentioned someone was moving in soon."

At this Yoongi's eyes sparkle, a little excited and relieved at the news, he'd been praying that the next door neighbor wasn't going to be some terrible person or psychopath, but he lucked out, who better than the man who saved him from falling down the stairs and breaking his neck. Not only that, they both seem to get along incredibly well.

"Really? Then do you want to go out and eat dinner? Maybe you can show me around town." The new tenant says excitedly. "Wait, how old are you?"

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Park Jimin, and I was born in ninety-five." It always felt weird when this half truth rolled from his mouth every time, he still gave his his new neighbor a smile though.