Chapter Eight: Clubbed to Death

Hello! Ah, THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K READS! 💖😭 like that is actually legitimately insane to me! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you again at the end!
Enjoy!
                                  ***

"Lets go out."

Jungkook's eyes travel from his course work meeting his roommates eyes, rubbing them since they'd turned a little bleary from reading. Across from him Taehyung was in a similar situation, various books and papers scattered across the table, even that troublesome one, they'd pretty much spent all day in their schools library.

"What?"

"Let's go clubbing this weekend, all seven of us." Taehyung says with a smile.

"Clubbing?"

Taehyung nods again excitedly a sparkle in his eyes.

Jungkook sighs, shutting the book in front of him. "I don't know, Tae." He slightly chews his lip.

"Oh, come on, when's the last time we've done something fun? We're young, and not getting any younger."

Don't I know it. Jungkook thinks.

Taehyung reaches over and grabs Jungkook's hands, slightly pouting. "Come on, Kookie, won't you ask Namjoon-hyung, Hoseok-Hyung, and Jimin?"

He after a moment of quiet, relents to the smiling mans request. "I'll see what I can do, no promises though."

Though that was a lie, he new that the elders would more than likely agree, even Hoseok, would come, although his position required him to be serious most of the time he did enjoy a good party or two.

They all did, though the rules had changed since they were in their hay day, Jungkook still didn't get some of the behavior, even found most of the scene distasteful, which is why even if the others wouldn't go he was going to tag along with his roommate.

Taehyung lets out an excited squeal which immediately gets a few annoyed hushes in their direction, but that doesn't stop him from going on an excited whisper about the prospect.

They had all grown close in an incredibly short amount of time, but none of it seemed forced, it just seemed to be fact that they were this close with each other already. Something that hadn't happened in their lifetimes.

It'd never been this easy.

Jungkook taps the book between them, cutting off the excited chatter. "But you've got to pass this test first. Then we can have fun."

Taehyung pouts. "Killjoy," but he couldn't deny that he was correct, work hard and play hard, although he preferred to play hard.

"Practical." Jungkook returns to his book, smiling as he hears Taehyung grumble as he returned to his own studies.

                              ***

"Clubbing?" Hoseok Laughs, shifting his position as he sat against stone steps.

On the other end of the line, the golden eyed elder sighed, knowing that it was an idea he wasn't actually too keen on, but that is how the younger generation seemed to have fun nowadays. Telling him how Taehyung was already planning his outfit.

Hoseok smiled outwardly listening to Jungkook describe the much younger's antics. These were the moments that he truly enjoyed talking with the other three out of a serious context, in a way they were all like his younger brothers.

While he's on the phone he watches people pass, some of them nod in acknowledgement, and some nod in true acknowledgement. Different souls pass him, some new, some aged, speckled with black, on their way out, and some almost pitch black.