Chapter 9:

August Pov,

Armani was in the passenger seat and she looked pissed . I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quite . I pulled up in her drive way and she just sat there .

" What you thinking about ? "

I broke the silence .

" Don't worry about it . "

She got out the car and slammed the door . Females these days . I turned off the car and got out locking the door behind me . I walked inside and headed to the her room . She was laying down on her back listening to music .

" What do you want ?"

She asked with an attitude .

" Yo why you got an attitude ?"

She rolled her eyes walking to the bathroom . I walked to the bathroom and grabbed her arm .

" Get the fuck off me ! "

She yelled snatching her arm away . I pushed her up against the wall .

" I don't know who the fuck you talking to all crazy and shit . I didn't do shit to you so I don't know why you actin like this ! "

I yelled in her face .

" Shut the fuck up and get off of me !"

She tried to move but my grip was to tight .

::

Armani's Pov ,

August had me up against the wall and was kinda turning me on . I looked in his eyes and I seen lust in his eyes . He kissed me and I licked his bottom lip for entrance . He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him . He laid me on the bed and took off my shirt . He continued to kiss me then started to suck on my neck . He unsnapped my bra and started sucking on my nipples .

" I want you now "

I moaned out tugging on his pants . He chuckled .

" Okay "

He pulled off his pants and boxers and his dick sprung out . He was so big . I tried to run but he grabbed me and shoved his dick in me .

::

August Pov ,

Armani and I just got done fucking and she laid her head on my chest .

" Armani I'm in love with you and some day I want you to be my wife . You made me that happiest man in the world . I wish Krystal was mine but I know I can't do nothing about that . I treat her and love her like she is my own and one day I want you to be my baby momma . I don't know what I would do with out you . I never told a girl I'm in love with her or even love her . So when I tell you I'm in love with you .... that shit is real . "

I kissed her lips .

" August your the best boyfriend in the world I'm in love with you too . "

She started crying . I wiped her tears in she fell asleep in my arms .

______________________

Vote & Comment Please . 💕