Chapter 15: Sneek Peak

( For Now On I Will Update Every Other Day )

August Pov ,

I had the spare key Jasmine gave me so I just opened the door with it . I looked around the house but I didn't see her . I went into her room and she wasn't there . The bathroom light was on .

" Armani are you in there ?"

I yelled . no answer. The door was locked . I kicked in the door .

"Armani WTF are you doing ?"

She had a gun to her head . She pointed the gun to my head .

" This is all your fault , I trusted you ! You made me this way !"

" Armani I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you ! Look I'm in love with you .. "

I got on one knee.

" Armani please I want to make you my wife . The shit I said to you I didn't mean it I was just talking out of anger . & to be honest I don't even think Jasmine's baby is mine . "

I pulled out the million dollar rock and her face lit up .

" Armani I want to be a family and I want to wake up everyday knowing I got you I begging you Armani please "

Tears rolled down my face . She dropped to her knees and hugged me . I grabbed the gun from her and put it on the floor . I slid the ring on her finger .

" We can through this together . "

" August swear to me that you will never hurt me again "

I looked in her eyes .

" I put that on my life . "

I kissed her lips . This wasn't a normal kiss this kiss had a lot of emotion and passion .

" Let's take a shower .... "

_________________________

Vote & Comment Please . 💕

Armani & August Back Together ?.