Chapter 14:

God Send Me An Angle .

- 💕

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Jasmine's Pov,

" What are you talking about ? "

She asked me .

" Before you met Anthony I was with him , he treated me like a queen , he showed me what love was . Until we started having problems , he would come home drunk and high , he started to get abusive . But I was in love with him , I got pregnant , and he said he didn't want a child so he constantly punched me in my stomach . I lost my baby . One day he packed his stuff and told me it was over because he got a girl named Armani pregnant and he wanted to have a family with her . So y'all had a little family when he killed our baby . So when you told me he started to hit on you I didn't give a fuck because you got what you deserved . When I see August at the strip club that night I knew exactly who he was . I got pregnant on purpose , so you could feel the pain I felt when you took the one person I loved the most "

I smiled in her face as tears streamed down her cheeks .

" HOW TF WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ANTHONY WAS YOURS IF YOU NEVER FUCKIN TOLD ME ?!?"

I never thought about that . I stayed quite .

" YOU RUINED MY FUCKIN LIFE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?"

She came and punched me dead in my face.

" I'm sorr- "

She cut me off .

" Fuck yo fake ass apology , first it's my fuckin sorry excuse for a father that would molest and hit on me every night while you watched , he gave you everything , and he treated me like a fuckin punching bag ! I called out for you to help but you never did . I FUCKIN NEEDED YOU , & YOU WERENT THERE FOR ME ! Then I met Anthony he used to beating on me to and at that point I thought that was what love felt like he would fuckin rape me and you didn't even care . Then I met you .... "

She looked at August .

" You showed me what love actually felt like , I would die for you , I was in love with you , and it's funny because after all the shit you put me through I still am . But seeing how you don't give a fuck about my feelings you go and put a rock on my sisters finger . That should be ME ! So Jasmine you wanted to make me jealous CONGRATULATIONS you did it ! I fuckin hate you ! & Just to make this clear when you drop that baby , I'm beating your ass "

She spit in my face I was crying at this point I ruined her life just because I was jealous .

" Armani wait ! "

August yelled after her as she pulled off .

::

::

August Pov,

I never meant to hurt anyone , I just slipped up I didn't know I was getting her sister pregnant . I was the happiness in her life . But I fucked it up . I lost my soul mate . Armani is the real one I want to be with but I know she won't take me back , but I can try right ?

I slid the ring ofF of Jasmine's finger and put it in my pocket .

" We both know this is best "

I said to her . I called some people and got a lot of gifts .

" Where does she live ? "

I asked Jasmine . She told me and I put it in map quest .

::

I arrived at Armani's house and grabbed the gifts .

::

::

::

Armani's Pov ,

I was drunk and high at the same time . I took the kids to my home girl Honey's house. I was feelin good asf . I opened my top draw and grabbed my gun . I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror I looked a hot mess . I've been through a lot of shit through out my whole life , and it seems like I'm never going to be happy again . In a million years I could never see my self doing the thing I'm about to do . I hit rock bottom . I put the gun up to my temple .

BOOM !

_________________________

Vote & Comment Please. 💕

She killed herself ?!?!