Chapter 15:

Full Version .

-

Never Assume You Know What's Going On In Someone's Life Unless You Heard It Straight From The Source .

- August Alsina 💕

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

August Pov ,

I had the spare key Jasmine gave me so I just opened the door with it . I looked around the house but I didn't see her . I went into her room and she wasn't there . The bathroom light was on .

" Armani are you in there ?"

I yelled . no answer. The door was locked . I kicked in the door .

"Armani WTF are you doing ?"

She had a gun to her head . She pointed the gun to my head .

" This is all your fault , I trusted you ! You made me this way !"

" Armani I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you ! Look I'm in love with you .. "

I got on one knee.

" Armani please I want to make you my wife . The shit I said to you I didn't mean it I was just talking out of anger . & to be honest I don't even think Jasmine's baby is mine . "

I pulled out the million dollar rock and her face lit up .

" Armani I want to be a family and I want to wake up everyday knowing I got you I begging you Armani please "

Tears rolled down my face . She dropped to her knees and hugged me . I grabbed the gun from her and put it on the floor . I slid the ring on her finger .

" We can through this together . "

" August swear to me that you will never hurt me again "

I looked in her eyes .

" I put that on my life . "

I kissed her lips . This wasn't a normal kiss this kiss had a lot of emotion and passion .

" Let's take a shower .... "

She got up from the floor and I stripped her clothes then mine . We stepped in the shower and I let the water fall over our heads as I held her from the back . Then, I noticed she was crying . I turned her around.

" Baby what's wrong ? Talk to me ."

She sighed .

" August we've been through a lot . Even though you put me through a lot of stuff . I couldn't see us not being together in the end . With out you I felt so incomplete . I just hope I'm making the right decision . I love you August , I just don't want to get hurt "

She cried into my chest and I stroked her hair .

" Armani , every relationship have problems . Only the strongest get through them , and Armani ..."

I lifted her chin .

" We will get through it "

I kissed her lips . She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss . I lift her on to my shoulders . With her back against the wall I look at her other set of lips and spread them with my tongue and got to work. She moaned out .

::

::

::

After I made her cum I put her down .

" Bend over "

I whispered in her ear . She did as told I enter her and she whimpered . She was tight asf . I stroked her slowly and I can tell she was enjoying her self . I slapped her ass and started to go faster .

" Ahh Don't Stop Baby !"

She moaned . I smacked her ass again .

" What's my name ?"

I yelled going faster and harder . She didn't say any thing . I start going faster .

" Shit August, I'm About To Cum !"

She moaned.

" Hold it "

I slipped out of her and picked her up she wrapped her legs around my waist . I stuck myself back into her .

" What's my name ?"

I yelled .

I was tearing her shit up .

" August ! "

She yelled .

" That's not my name ."

I went harder .

"Daddy !"

We came at the same time .

::

We was laying in the bed and Armani was knocked out . She only had on her panties . I put my hands down her panties and started fingering her . As I sucked on her boobs . She started moaning but her eyes were still closed . I went user the cover and took of her panties . I licked her clit and the started to tongue fuck her she started grinding her hips . She's awake . Round 2 I guess .

__________________

Vote & Comment .

Make Up Sex ?