1 month later

Kates POV(no.....Kate didn't sleep for a 1 month)

"No for real tho,Twilight is so much better!" Katie said,"No no! we've had this argument before! the kissing booth is better!" "uh no?!" "Ugh..Lance!" she ran to his locker,the girl that called me a chicken was with him,"Lancey!" he looked up,"yea?" "which is better,twilight or kissing booth" "Kissing Booth,why?" "Ha!" i mocked,Katie sighed,"you random chick,which is better?" "Twilight obviously,The kissing booth was so predictable" "Exactly!" i groaned,"whatever" i suddenly remembered something and smirked,"Sharks are ugly" Lance glared at me,"Are not!" "Are too!" "Are not!" "Are not!" "Are too-wait" we all laughed,except the girl,"Lance,can you take me to class?" "i thought you knew the way?" "i forgot" "uhm,i guess i'll see y'all later" me and Katie looked and each other and shrugged and went to class.

????? POV

"Lance who is she to you?" i asked,"uh...i don't really know" "what do you mean?" "Like we've had...y'know..and kissed but we haven't dated" "oh,well graduation is after tomorrow,what are you gonna do?" "i was planning on asking her" "Oh....well i gotta go" "you don't want me to wa-" "no.i remember the way" "Alright,Bye" "see you later" he walked away,i ran outside and dialed his number.

Felix:What A?

A:He's asking her out! what do i do?!

Felix:whose mission is this? oh right,yours.

A:Felix for god sake,please help me!

Felix:Fine Fine,just...wait i guess?

A:FOR WHAT?!

Felix:y'know Kate is a strong minded person,they are gonna argue and you swoop in and snatch Lance

A:Oh,thank you so much! I owe you!

Felix:yeah yeah bye*hangs up*

"well looks like i'll have to hang under the radar for a while" i walked back into the school.

Kate POV

At Lunch

"No seriously tho! he asked me out!" Hunk exclaimed,"Really!?!" "Yes,of course one of the cheerleaders are gonna kill me,but it'll be worth it!" "what was his name again?" "Braden" "Oh-Oh! the Basketball player? from daniels?" "Yeah" "Oh,i've met him,he's pretty nice" "Pretty nice? what does that mean?" "He treated his girlfriend kinda bad....but that was none of my concern" "Oh,well hopefully it doesn't End bad with us!" He smiled,i smiled back,"Hopefully" "Hey guys!" Lance sat down with rolo,"Hey,so who y'all taken to prom tomorrow?" "I'm not going.." i said,Lance looked at me,"Why not?" "Just cause...i think it's stupid" "Oh,well movie night at my house?" Rolo suggested,"Sure" "why not Kates house? she has a pool?" Katie chimed in,"Kate? is that okay?" "perfectly fine with me" "Alright!" the bell rang,"i gotta get to my next class" Lance was the first to hurry from his seat,"uh..is he okay?" "i don't know" "Oh...well hopefully he'll stay long tomorrow" "Yeah,Cmon Kate" Me and Katie ran to gym.

"Girls! Get changed and meet on the track" i looked at the field and Lance and Rolo were tossing the ball before their warm-up,"Kogane!" my head shot up,"Uh yes?" "get to the track" "right" i closed my locker and went to stand by Katie."So,as you know,Graduation is after tomorrow,and we need to do something different,anyway ideas?" "Uh...Flame tricks?" "Too dangerous" "Acrobats?" "Nope." "People from the football team could sing?" i suggested,"that...isn't a bad idea!,BOYS! GET OVER HERE!" they all walked over,"can anyway of y'all sing?" Lance,rolo,and Micka raised their hands,"Good! can any of you ladies sing?" it was only me and Katie who raised our hands,"well...Micka are you okay sitting out?" "Uh i guess?" "Alright! its settled,you guys will be singing at graduation!" we all nodded and went back to what we were doing before.

"Hey Kate?" "Hmm?" "are you uh...gaining weight?" "actually i don't really know,it just appeared i guess?" "cause i checked my weight and it didn't go up much" "Oh,well-wait....maybe... " "Maybe?" "Maybe your pregnant!" i froze,"whos the father tho?" "Lance or Owen" "it's not Owen" "why wouldn't it be owen?" "Because....i just don't wanna have the thought that Owen could be the father" "Oh,well....lets surprise Lance after Graduation" "Mkay" we changed and walked to the school doors.Rolo came running to catch up with us,"don't you walk with lance?" "Couldn't find him." "Oh." "We were supposed to go the skate park,but i guess not" "I'll go with you" "You can skate?" "Yup!" "Cool! Katie can you skate?" "Fuck yeah" "Well? let's go!" we all took off to the skate park.

Time skip,Rolo and Kate are walking home.

"So do you know what happened with Lance?" Rolo asked,"No actually,i haven't talked to him much today" "Oh,did something happen between you two?" "Maybe,i don't know" "Oh." "Welp,Bye Rolo!"  "See ya" he skated off,i opened the door,and Camila was on the couch,"Cam?" "Oh! so i uh....you know your....pregnant right?" "Yes?" "I found out who the father was..." "who?!" "*****"

to be continued.....