"where exactly are we going?" i asked as we drove away from the house,"The Mall" "Uh..." "Don't worry we won't be long" "Okay Good" "starbucks?" "Sure" we pulled into the driveway,and went inside,"Hi! welcome to starbucks,what would you like?" "Hi can i have a Caramel Cinnamon Latte,and a poppy seed bagel?" "Is that all?" "A regular Dark coffee" "just an espresso" "is that all?" "Yup" "that'll be,$20.34" "huh..that's cheap" i shrugged and paid her and we sat down and waited,"UH KATELYN KOGANE!" i got up and took my stuff,"ALLURA ALTEA!" she grabbed her stuff,"KATIE HOLT!" we all got our stuff and left.

in the Mall

"We've been to Gucci,Louis,Sephora,Chanel and that's it" "Cool,food court?" "uh..i'd rather not" "what? why?" she pointed and i looked at what she was pointing at,Lance and Nyma were making out near a vending Machine,i started to tear up,Lance saw me i turned away,"Let's go" they nodded and we started to leave,until my name was called,"KATELYNNN!" i turned a dirty blonde teen was walking my way,"Owen?" "Hey Hey" i ran and hugged him jumping into his arms,"OH MY GOD! WHERE WERE YOU?" he laughed,"Private school is Hard on ya after a while" "fuck private school!" we both laughed he put me down,"So,where's Allura and Katie" i pointed them out and lead the way,"Oh-Hey Owen!" they both greeted."Other than height difference i would have thought y'all were sisters" Katie whacked his arms,"Hey~" he turned Lance was standing behind Nyma,"what Nyma?" "Oh nothing just wanted to say hi to your friend" she winked at own,he backed up,"Well,you've said,Hi now leave." "Awe why so mean?" "Fuck off alright?" "you are so mean" "I'm mean? I'M FUCKING MEAN? AT LEAST I DON'T SLEEP WITH TEN MILLION PEOPLE AND THEN TELL THEM TO FORGET IT! AT LEAST I REMEMBER THESE THINGS! AT LEAST I CARE! AND I'M NOT A FUCKING WHORE!" Nyma looked surprised and taken back,Lance looked uncomfortable,"Fuck both of you.i hope to never see again" i stormed off,"KATELYN!"

Lances POV(this is super short)

"what did you do to her?" "Nothin-" "He fucked her" "what?" "Look,we were drunk,i didn't want to remember it when it meant nothing if we were intoxicated" "Whatever"

Back in Katelyn POV

i sat on the curb,"Hey.." i turned and saw Owen Kneeling beside me,"Hi..." "wanna talk about it?" i shook my head,he pulled me in for a side hug,i sobbed into his shoulder,"i-i just don't understand! why did he want to forget it?" "cause you guys were intoxicated" "bullshit" "KATELYN!" Katie and Allura came running out,"Let's Head home i'm tired" "Alright"

"So Owen,where ya stayin?" "Dunno" "you can stay here" "really? thanks" "No problem,what are you gonna do about school?" "Uh go to yours and tell them i'm only here for a week" "Okay" "I have an idea!" "what is it Allura" "Owen should pose as your boyfriend so lance will leave you alone!" "what? Katelyn? no no plus i'm gay so it'd be very awkward" "Oh." "Yeah" "Well let's go to bed,Owen your on the couch" "Kk" i went into my room,got changed and look on some of my apps,i got 3 notification.

you have been blocked by Dat_Boi

you have been banned from Dat_Boi's Account

your account may not contact Dat_Boi

"wow...son of a bitch" i put my phone down and went to bed.

NeXt MorNinG (Okay so School for me starts on sunday so...)

"KATELYN! YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" i groaned and sat up and got dressed.

----> outfit