Chapter 6- Leave me alone!

Lust pov:

I made it seem like i was writing a suicide note but I worte down " HA missed me! Try and find me now!- Lust" I then teleported to my universe. ' ha try finding me now!' I thought. I went to my closet and got my heart locket I was working on.

Chara: what is that?

L: it is a recorder.... I have a camra placed in my eye. The camra records what I see and puts it on the screen.

I then showed Chara how to make the screen float in the air and how to open the locket.

Chara: how long have you been working on this?

L: about 5 years ago.

I heard the door break open and then heard a voice that sounded like Nightmares. Now I know that Horror would not let Nightmare break my door down. I quietly walked over to the balcony and looked over to find weird versions of Ink, Dream, Cross, and Nightmare.

L: who the hell are they? Chara do you know them?

Chara: yea.... They are the swaped versions of Ink, Dream, Cross, and Nightmare.... Swap Ink is Eraser, swap dream is Marvel, swap Cross is Xcellence, swap Nightmare is Hallicv.

( if you don't know them this is what they look like

Eraser

Marvel

Marvel

Xcellence

Xcellence

Hallicv. back to the story)

Shit! I think they saw me! I walked back to my room not wanting them to hear me. I put a voice recognition code, and put it on a voice recorder and put it in my bag.

L: Chara..... Only when I am in trouble tell people what you saw..... Ok?

Chara: yea got it.

Eraser: Lust~ we know you are in your room~ just come out! We just want to talk! We can do this the hard way or the easy way~

He said all that while I heard a lot of feet going up the stairs. GOD DAMMIT! WHERE THE HELL IS PAPYRUS?! They were now knocking on my door. FUCK! I quickly hid under my bed and out phone. I went into the camera app and took a video.

L: if any body is listening to this I am gojng to be kidnapped by Eraser, Marvel, Xcellence, and Hallicv. If you find them you find me.

Eraser: fine...... You want it the hard way.... Hallicv...... Break the door down....

Hallicv: yes sir

L: FIND ME WITH ERASER, MARVEL, XCELLENCE, AND HALLICV-AAAAAAAHH!!!!!

I tried to keep the phone in my hands but Marvel caught it.

Marvel: boss... He was taking a video.

L: well duh...... I am a youtuber. I was listening to some music. Why do you want me anyways?

Eraser: well..... We've been seeing you've been hanging out with Horror and his friends. The thing is~.... We've are in a fight with one of Horror's members and..... Having want one of them wants totally helps us~! And sense Horror has a crush on you..... We have what he want's~. Let's go!

They took me trough a portal with me still in Hallicv's grip. The place we were in looked a lot like the anti-void but with cages everywhere.

Eraser: knock him out.

(CLIFF HANGER! MHAW HAW HAW HAW!)