Chapter 24

As the friends still laughed at Cross Glitch looked out the window and stared at the monster looking in at them.

"Lust will be mine.... I'll make sure of it...." The figure said as they teleported away. Glitch stood shocked and the others noticed. "glitch a-are you alright?" Error asked putting his hand on her shoulder.

Glitch tought about telling the others what she saw but dismissed it thinking it will scare the others to much. "I just thought I saw someone wearing red outside. But it was just in my head." Glitch said as she smiled at Error and sat down.

They began to start talking about stuff when Glitch brought something weird up. "Well I can die and whoever has my mark will be the new multiverse hero"

"Really?.... Who has your mark?" Nightmare asked intrigued.

"Well it's the skeleton with angel wings and devil horns." Everybody looked at Lust.

List felt a little uncomfortable and started to rub his arms looking down. Horror got up and hugged Lust calming him a little.

InklustSans asked: For everyone: Do you know there's multiple of each character like multiple Classic Sanses?

Lust: wait...... If there is multiple of me....... Then we're all doomed!

Horror: yeah if there is and we meet then everybody would die.

Cross: Yeah......

Blue: I WANNA MEET MY DOUBLE!! MWEH HEH HEH!!

Classic: we can't...... There's too many as it is.....

I've honestly forgot about this but since it has so many reads..... I Just HAVE to continue it! It has more then all of my other books.... WAY. More! Love you all!! Bye