Chapter 22- Asks

Glitch: fine. We are actually a stroy line someone made up or as you can say a "creator" made us do one thing and speak and all that. They make this so that others could read it as I call them "readers". It's basically like people watching what we do.

Error: what? あなたは人々が私たちの睡眠を見ていたということですか?!(trans: you mean people have been watching us sleep?!)

Glitch: hopefully not.... That's just weird.....

GamerGalaxyGeek asked: To Nightmares gang: what got you into killing in the first place?

NM: who the hell is GamerGalaxyGeek?! And why does she look like that? (what most people draw anons: gray bodies)

Glitch: Idk.

GamerGalaxyGeek asked: To Nightmares gang: what got you into killing in the first place?!

Glitch: but you better answer her. From what I've seen they can summon any weapon and kill any of us.

Lust: damn!

Horror: I guess for me it was Frisk killing Asgore and Toriel making Undyne the ruler and making stupid rules so we can't eat any magic food witch we have to have so we started to kill kids to eat them cause we were starving.

NM: the black apple I ate made me insane and I started killing.

Dust: I was tired of Chara killing my friends over and over again so I killed them.

Killer: Chara made me

Cross: NM made me

NM: OH?! SO YOUR THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS NOW?!

Lust: GUYS CALM DOWN!! Look we need to talk about this. Not fight....

Sorry for the short chapter and late update. I kinda forgot about my dead line... Any of you can still ask well ask or dares for any sans that you know. If I don't know them I will ask you who it is in your comment.