Chapter 4- Possession

Horror pov:

After blue had his little rampage, I took Lust up to the spare room that Ink made. I put him on the bed and put a small band-aid on the spot where Blue hit him. Then I put the covers over him... Hoping nothing would happen while we are going to do our killing spree.

Lust pov:

I woke up sore as hell. I sat up looking around, trying to find Horror. I saw that I was in a rather blank room. I looked around to the window. Right in front of it, Papyrus appeared out of nowhere. Half of his face looked miserable the other looked like a demon.

LP: SANS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! I TOOK CONTROL OF YOUR BROTHER! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?

L: Chara?

LP: YEP! SANS! PLEASE HELP ME! CHARA WANTS ME TO KILL YOU!

L: ..... Chara.... Let's make a deal... I let you stay in my body, as long as you don't kill my friends and family.

LP: NOW THATS NOT FUN. HOW ABOUT THIS... IF YOU KILL MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE OR MONSTERS I TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOU. IF YOU JUST KILL ONE PERSON-

L: we would both be in control.... right?

LP: YEP!

I then open my arms ready for Chara to mix with my soul. Chara got out of Pap, and walked to me.

Chara: I will not go in until you put on my heart locket.

L: fine...

I got the heart locket off Papyrus and put it on me. Chara ran into me combining our souls. I looked at Pap and droped a portal back to our universe and walked over to the mirror to see my self. I had everything I had before but I had a red circle inside my purple eye in my left eye socket. I could see Chara standing behind me.

Chara: now we can see other chara's in people's souls.

I shrugged it off when I heard the front door open. I went to the balcony looked over and saw Nightmare and his gang with blood on them. Horror saw me.

H: hey lust! Wanna come down here?

L: I'm coming down!

I don't know why but with the blood over Horror made me blush. Do I really like him? Or is Chara messing with me? As I walked down the stairs I saw another Chara next to Cross that looked just like him. The Chara tapped Cross's shoulder and whispered something to him. Cross then looked at me and stared in shock. I sat down on the couch and Cross was just staring at me. When he finally spoke up.

C: so.... You have Chara too.....

Everyone now looked at me.

L: what's it to you?

C: I just want to know how.

L: do you really wanna know?

C: by all the staring.... I think everyone want to know...

L: .... -sigh- fine.... When I woke up I saw my brother, Chara took possession of his soul.... I made a deal with Chara....

I: what was the deal?

L: if I kill one person, me and Chara would be in control.... if I kill more than 2..... Chara would be in full control.