Chapter 21- Papyrus knew?!

Papyrus: UN, YATTA! NYEH HEH HEH! (trans: YEAH WE DID!)

Everybody was silent for a few minutes.

Papyrus: WHAT? WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID??

Error: How do you know Japanese? This is supposed to be a full English AU.

Glitch: Because I taught him.

Everybody looked to the door to see Glitch and a beaten up Lust sans behind her. Horror got mad and grabbed Glitch by her hoodie.

Horror: What the hell did you do to Lust?

Glitch: Dude calm down!

Lust: Horror!?

Horror: not until you tell me what you did to him!!

Lust grabbed Glitch out of Horror's grip and kissed Horror.

Glitch: FINALLY YOU GUYS KISS!!! I FREAKING WON THE BET!! YES!! i bet the readers are happy. (NO BREAKING THE FOURTH- You know what? Fuck it)

Everybody except Glitch: Readers?

Glitch: oh shoot! Did I say that out loud?

Error: yes....?

Papyrus: TELL ME GLITCH, WHAT ARE THESE READERS YOU SPEAK OF?

Glitch: can we just drop the subject?! Please?!

Ink: fine. But what did happen to Lust?

Glitch: oh I just got inside of his head and changed who was in control. And Chara decided to stop the deal and only help where they can.

Cross: well I guess that's good to hear...

Horror: yea but that didn't answer my question. What. Did. You. Do. To. Lust?

Lust: Horror.... She had to fight back.... If someone you know and care about gets out of control and starts hurting you....... Would you fight back?

Glitch: thinking about your mom?

Horror: wait what does she mean by mom?

Lust: well my mom was the main one who abused me. My dad just abused me and kept me in the basement because my mom ordered him to or he was just drunk....

Dream: god both your backstories are messed up...

Glitch: I know... But that's what gets the readers-! Shit...

Error: who the hell are these readers you speak of? And don't you dare lie.

Glitch: fine. We are actually a stroy line someone made up or as you can say a "creator" made us do one thing and speak and all that. They make this so that others could read it as I call them "readers". It's basically like people watching what we do.

Heya! They are ready for asks! If you have any questions or dares for them put it in the comments and I'll put them in the chapters if you have new ones. I won't post until...... Let's say January 5th so that gives all of you time to ask. And you can even ask me questions too! Anyway.... Happy Holidays!