Chapter 18- Control

First off thank you all for reading my book! The comments that you make brighten my day and helps me when things get rough

First off thank you all for reading my book! The comments that you make brighten my day and helps me when things get rough. I would gladly comment you back and maybe even follow you if you comment! I love all of you and appreciate all of your nice comments! I had a little bit of writers block during this Chapter so sorry about that. Anyways done with the emotional stuff. LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!

Dust: Lust...... Your wings......

Lust: oh so now you care?!

Error: I'm just surprised that you made your AU into another anti-void.... I can't even do that

Blue: LUST HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?!

Lust: I don't care-!!!!

Lust fell on the ground clutching something on his chest.

Horror: L-Lust? You ok?

Lust: heh heh heh heh HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! wow...... I haven't possessed someone in a long time...... Shut up get out of my body! Why should I? I mean Chara is already gone..... I killed them.. And I'll kill your friends too!!!

Glitch: shit.... You guys need to leave..... I'll handle this...

Horror: when did you come here?!

Glitch: just now now you guys need to leave now!

And writers block..... Sorry for the short chapter writers block has got me.... Thanks for all your support and love for this book! I don't mind if you ask me questions. I would probably answer your question in the reply section. I don't mind if you tag me ethier. Now there is other books I made and I would appreciate it if you check them out and show thoses book as much love as this one! I made a new book called "My Drawings" with every drawing I made. Hope you check it out and have a good rest of your day my Munchkins!