Chapter 10- Training and Lies

Lust pov:

You know..... I made sure to know when the others are watching me. I put a whatch on my hand and it will beep when they are getting ready to watch me. When Xcellence gave me the potion and yes I knew it was a controlling potion and that the others were watching me, so I put up a show for them..... and the best part is...... Chara doesn't even know about this... Chara thinks that I am really saying stuff like that, but it's just acting.

The whatch beeped about two days later after my first day of training. 'welp. Better put a show on for them' I walked around as if waiting for my next order. I sat down and looked at my hands. They were calloused so they put some bandages on my hands.     But..... somthing happened...... When I looked at my hands..... they glitched... 'WHAT?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!' God..... I was so scared..... I didn't know what to do.... I put my hands on my eyes....... When I pulled away I saw black goo all over my body.... It glitched again and turned to Error's skin..... then it turned back to mine..... 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Heh..... I wonder what the guys are saying now'

(so no confusion, this is red, this is classic, this is Geno, this is Reaper, if you see something that looks the same as one of them up here I will put a expression telling you who said that. ON WITH THE STORY!)

Nightmare's POV:

So the last time that we watched Lust, Horror was littraly begging us to watch us again so we are today... We brought Blue, Ink, Dream, and four others. Two of the four was forced here by Blue, I recognized the blue one as the original Sans, the other one I guess was his girl/boyfriend the looked like a Egdey version of Classic. The two looked like they didn't want to be here, guess they had a bad encounter with Lust.

The other two were probably together, the one I knew wslas Death himself.... Reaper..... and I guess his mate? The one next to Reaper looked exactly like Classic but everything was white except for the scarf and the blood on him. "NIGHTMARE! PAY ATTENTION!"  I must have spaced out because Blue was yelling at me. "Anyways as I was saying..... This is Classic, Red, Reaper, and Geno!" So that was their names.... We started to talk until 'RED' opened his mouth, "if I wanted to sit around and talk I would have not gone. Why am I here anyways?" That fucking idiot! "well.... Lust has been kidnapped and Blue wanted to invite you to see Lust with us..... If you are going to be rude Horror's probably going to kill you. Why? Because Horror, LOVES LUST~~!" Horror punched me for that remark.... I guess I deserved that... Anyways Cross got the screen ready....

I saw the others who didn't already know aka Geno, Reaper, Red, and Classic just stare at Horror. "What you got a problem with me and Lust?" "Oh no... It's just weird to hear that he got kidnapped, I mean we have only seen him once and he definitely looked like he wanted to die. Did he want to die?" God Reaper... What a rude thing to say.... Lets just say that me, Ink, Error, Blue, Dust, Killer and Horror gave him a look that said "yes". "Hey... The screen is ready..." Cross stated. "ok... So who did Lust get kidnapped by?" Ink and Classic asked at the same time. "well he got kidnapped by Eraser, Xcellence, Marvel, and Hallicv. The sawped versions of Ink, Cross, Dream, and Nightmare." Ink just gave us a scared look like he knew something. What was he hidding?